FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't do 20mpg around the ring, but yes - the E31 will be there. And sure i'll take people for a ride, i'll even let them drive if they have experience. I'm new to the track. :p

Last edited:
A PoLOL. :) Pic courtesy of D-Fence from last year's ringmeet.

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mx/mxm/2010/08/16/Ring2010-67.jpg

Please note how neither the wheels are funny nor a part has fallen off.

:lol:

[generic post stating my status]

E31, eh? V12, eh?

Why, yes, I am experienced at the digital 'Ring where I definitely don't careen out of control at Schwedenkreuz. :D

I have plenty of digital experience on the ring, even tho i cant recall spinning out at Schwedenkreuz - but the Forza 3-version of the ring doesnt seem what well made.

Come on guys, we need more confirmations! I get hesitating People from different continents, but hesitating brits? 4 Brits, team up, 2 cars, 2 tents, done! And D-Fail, update the list ffs!

For a more convenient experience I put the list in the first post, too, and will update it as I can.

Good boy! Also D-Fail stated that he will definately there, as the only thing that could interfere changed and is not longer a problem.

Well I?m reasonably certain that I?m going to be there with my ringbuddies again, I think by now we even have sleeping arrangements already. If they chicken out, put me down for hotelfag and no-evening-drinking-fag. I?ll be the one standing at the gate at 8 o clock sharp with warm semislicks. :D

This time i want a lap Shotgun in case the e30 still has a passenger-seat! :D Otherwise if you're going up there the upcoming weekends with the E30 starting from LB, i'd love to join you, leaving my car parked at the e30s place.

Don?t worry, the passenger seat isn?t going anywhere :D
And yes, I will probably be there this sunday, but not coming from LB. The LB plates have been returned to their owner and the E30 has a properly bavarian R-plate and no more silly red stripes :mrgreen:

So the e30 is stationed in regensburg now too? Too bad.. because i assume you won't happen to drive along stuttgart on your way to the ring :(

Yep, having it here is just a lot more convenient. I?m meeting there with a friend though who lives in Stuttgart, he might even be able to take you, but we?re probably gonna take monday off and stay at the ring to have an empty track...

You know, I'm practically confirmed. Only thing that is stopping me is a total breakdown of a 32 year old italian car. What are the odds of that happening anyway?

Yep, having it here is just a lot more convenient. I?m meeting there with a friend though who lives in Stuttgart, he might even be able to take you,
Up to this point i was already about to send you a pm and ask where to be and at what time, but then...

but we?re probably gonna take monday off and stay at the ring to have an empty track...
you continued.. :D Monday off sounds like fun but that'd mean staying somewhere and that doesnt ;).

Yeah you can put me down for pretty much a confirmed; should be coming down with Matt. And woop for sleeping in the back of the car (Is this a bad idea? I have a tent which I'll bring anyway...).

Status
Not open for further replies.