FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone brings Surstr?mming I will personally empty the whole can into the person's car.

Camp site looks great, when I first read it was Viktoria Station I assumed we would be in a field next to a train station. :|

I'm slightly wary of campsite showers and all that having never used them before but they seem nice enough.

/previoushotelfaggivingnonhotelfaggeryago

Anyway since I'm a hitchhiker I'll be sure to bring my towel. ;)

Yes, whole hygienic situation is right up there on hotel level. I was really, really amazed how good that camp station was. Oh, did we mention the fresh bread we bought from a bakery? :)

If you consider being a hotelfag and you want the (afaik) only hotel nearby, you should kinda hurry up, because they only got 3 single-rooms (according to an email earlier this year), and at least two of them are definately booked.

The page:
http://www.landgasthofweihs.de/

Other than that there are like 1000 hotels within 20km range, but even 1 km might be a problem as you are coming by plane ;).

Nah, I'll pass. Cheap tent it is! (hopefully not too much rain)

Just had a look at the page... I think I?ll be a total fag and stick to my usual b&b. Cheaper, close enough to the ring to be woken by engine noise, and a place to store my tools and tires...

Put me down for maybe, camping. It sort of depends on whether I can convince this guy and also on any sort of carpool arrangements.

THERE WERE NO CAMPS. WE WERE ON VACATION.
Oh wait, you meant the camping place.....

Probably owned by an elderly albanian couple. Any campsite that has peopple mowing the lawn in front of their caravan has got to have good facilities.

<@swek> Eye-Q wants to go.
<@swek> Yeah, I met him two weeks ago
<@swek> I'll go with him
That will do as confirmed :mrgreen:. And i promise i didn't forget to paste a part of the sentence! :D

Last edited:
Ich gehe nur mit dir Thomas. Wie in unserem letzten Videochat versprochen.

I feel that we need to be up to the task this time. We really need a party tent, a table, seats and illumination this time. Else screw camping. I hereby designate D-Fence head of the party planning commitee. Good luck!

I have a seat and can get led strips for lighting. We'll need 12V power, though.

Ice, thanks to you i had an idea and it uses your words in a slightly different way:

I know a seat and we can light it up. We'll need torch, though.

Good plan? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.