FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how much does it cost to camp? I feel I'm reading the site wrong as I just see I have to pay 4,80.
That's the normal price. Since we are a large group I assume we get a rebate, I think it will be around 4 Euro per night, and I think (hope) we won't have to pay for the cars.

4? per night? Holy batman! :lol: I was expecting it to be more like 10...

OK thats more understandable. Do they charge less if you're sleeping in the car?

is anyone able to guarantee me the use of something to keep me warm and something to put over my head when camping? I can't really bring a tent and blankets with me easily :D

I'll bring 2 tents. 1 for me, 1 for anyone who pays most. ;)

This is relevant to my interests unless I can scrounge one up.

I think it would be a nice idea for the people flying in with limitations on luggage to write up a list of what they can't (decide not to) bring and can then borrow from local members (tents, sleeping bags, personal massagers, etc...)

I think it would be a nice idea for the people flying in with limitations on luggage to write up a list of what they can't (decide not to) bring and can then borrow from local members (tents, sleeping bags, personal massagers, etc...)

Good idea.

Things I will need:

-A ride on Friday or Saturday from Bonn (I know Adu, shad, Dr_Grip and suedschliefe have offered and I appreciate it very much)
-A ride back to Bonn on Sunday night, I've got a 6AM flight
-Sleeping bag
-Tent
-Lots of laps :D

I've got clothes, toiletries, and myself.

Things going like they are, we'll be needing the whole campsite :)

As far as travel goes, DaBoom wants to get to .de on Thursday evening and drive through the night, but I'm not so sure :p I'm leaning towards wasting Thursday on the trip to the ring. Meaning that I'd probably need a place to sleep already on Thursday, hmm..

Yeah, I think I'll go with the plan MXM (and Matyas) will go for. It's nicer to get lost travel with company.

Ok, I just found the dates for my exams this semester - I've got one on the 11th, and one on the 18th, so you can bump me up to confirmed. :D
I'll most likely arrive some time around afternoon on friday.

-A ride on Friday or Saturday from Bonn (I know Adu, shad, Dr_Grip and suedschliefe have offered and I appreciate it very much)

Pick me, pick me! :p But really, I'd sure like a bit of company on the way, and I think I could probably even help you with the camping gear.

I'll be arriving in Germany earlier in the week. I'll be visiting ENGL for some new exhaust on the BMW before the ringmeet. :)

And also; hotels around are fully booked already?

Link?

Well its the other part of the town mostly. But down the road is "Hotel Im Wurstkessel" (http://www.wurstkessel.de/), quite a funny name, but the site tells me they got guestrooms for 31?/pP with breakfast. Can't tell you a thing about that location though, not even if they speak english. Otherwise probably any of the about 200 hotels around the ring will do. Ofc the closer to the camp the better in terms of timing and meeting, yes.

okay... things i can't bring:
- Tent (gotta love adunaphel for getting me one and daboom for bringing it back to Fi).
- erm thats it :p

things i can bring/have sorted:
- Sleeping bag + matress @ luggagehold
- ride to meet (and back) thanks to Thomas

what else? :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.