FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa there, don't get me into trouble man. :p

After all, Ice is an experienced Ring driver. Guess I should dost off the old Logitech, make a few virtual laps!

Ok, then we will sort it out in local pub :)

I'm definitely coming this time around... it's been long enough that I've been to the Ring.

If anyone needs a ride from the Darmstadt/Frankfurt area, feel free to contact me, I should have some spare seats available.

What about galantti's tent? I'm not sure what kind he ordered via Adu, but afaik that is still to be bought so adjustments might be possible. Then we'd have a pure-finn-tent :mgreen:.

There are a few things that can stop me...

First thing, I can't get a day off, let alone 2 days off. At least for now, here's hoping that something changes and I at least get Friday off.
If I don't I (we) have two options:
1. not come at all
2. Leave after work, say around 17h, and get there early morning on Saturday. I vote option two, but it'll be hard, working all day and driving all night.

We'll see...I don't want to miss it, who knows when I'll get the chance again!
And since Monday is a national holiday we can rest till then and leave Monday morning.

Ah...

I assume that changes your status to "maybe" or "likely", but probably not "confirmed" with the current condition? amirite?

It seems us Ukanians that are attending (aka Matt and I) may not be attending in a certain delivery van, but instead the Swedish steel fist. Too much hassle + added expense to change the car on a policy I'll be ending at the start of September. I'd rather not destroy my parents car but one I'll be selling not long after the meet :p However this means we will simply arrive in more comfort. :D

It seems us Ukanians that are attending (aka Matt and I) may not be attending in a certain delivery van, but instead the Swedish steel fist.

Awesome, looking forward to steel fisting with you. :|

Awesome, looking forward to steel fisting with you. :|

I enjoy steel fisting all the time. In fact I think I'm going to go play with my steel fist right now. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.