FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say, if there is some barbecure planned for Friday evening, how are we going to provide enough grills for 40 persons?

Say, if there is some barbecure planned for Friday evening, how are we going to provide enough grills for 40 persons?
Good point. Grills are quite cheap, but we have to remember bringing some... and of course enough coal.

I wouldn't go for the 5-euro-grills since they suck. They don't stand well and half of the coal is usually not ready when the other half is good.

I have a 13-euro-kettlegrill from OBI which has an inserted grate so the igniters don't suffocate, you can close the lid and secure it with clips when you're done and the lid has a handle so you can just carry it without hassle, even when the grill ist still warm from the ember.

Best option would be to organize some of these:

4114SKEN7PL._SS500_.jpg

I saw them for less than 10 Euros already and they are very easy to pack up and transport.

Attachments

• 937-11063-0.jpg
    937-11063-0.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Do it the 'merican way.

*Snip*

Fucking genius! I put my faith in Ice as far as having enough food goes. I happen to have a spare Land Rover wheel that could be filled with coal if absolutely necessary. :D

Doesn't the campsite have proper large grill/brick laid out like grill? :p
isn't it even madatory for a capsite?

These do look quite sweet and if I hadn't opted for no frames at all, I'd have ordered a set myself. :)

For the Germans

[video=youtube;ZY4poj-w50s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY4poj-w50s[/video]

It will be kinda frustrating to get there with a car, that is very well suited for a lap around the Ring, but not being allowed to do it.

If all goes well, I'll be having lots of fun on the Autobahn at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.