FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tent is now here, too. So all set.

Does anybody have a hairdryer? They come in handy when firing up a grill.

But... but... there's muscle movement involved in that!

But... but... there's muscle movement involved in that!

Where is the muscle movement involved in getting someone else to wave a piece of cardboard over a barbecue?

As Dalek upper management put it so eloquently: DELEGAAAATE DELEGAAAATE DELEGAAAATE

Didn't you book a car with satnav as rental? That option comes for like 5?/day which should be no relevant amount concerning your overall tripcost :mrgreen:.

Didn't you book a car with satnav as rental? That option comes for like 5?/day which should be no relevant amount concerning your overall tripcost :mrgreen:.

I haven't paid for a rental yet.

I've only looked into having nav with Sixt, which only provides nav for outside of Germany when you spend more money on a nicer car. That makes it rather useless for me.

A certain Finn's head protection device has arrived. I'd completely forgotten about it though so initially thought it was a box for my dad, until I saw it was addressed to me :lol:

I'm expecting a larger number of fire extinguishers than there should be...

Also - Matt; Don't forget your Hi-Viz! :lol: Also as I'm sleeping in the back of the car please don't bring the fucking kitchen sink. :p

And MXM; I don't know if you wanted me to check that it was alright, but I've kept the box all sealed up anyway and shoved it in the boot; ready to go :p

Status
Not open for further replies.