FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have no idea what to expect from this weekend :) And that makes it exciting, I think.

Well, I'll be bringing my iPod with Wolfgang Petry, Herbert Gr?nemeyer and other such classics, so you can expect excellent music from your generation! :p

Well, I'll be bringing my iPod with Wolfgang Petry, Herbert Gr?nemeyer and other such classics, so you can expect excellent music from your generation! :p

I'll bring my iPod, too, and I probably have much more stuff on it to torture you :p So beware ;)

I'd suggest we throw all your pods and pads and anything that makes "music" (or whatever you call music) into the nearby ditch and listen to Adrians V12 instead!

Only need to check out the tyre pressure and the car is 100% ready.
Washed the car and fueled it up today. Tyre pressure check included. I need to look after the engine oil tomorrow, but don't expect problems.

Mustn't forget to download the latest maps and copy them onto my GPS unit, though...

I'm curious how many times you'll need to tell them this time that yes, you are American and yes, you really want a manual and that no, an autobox won't do.

taking bets? :D

it took a couple "yes, I really do want a manual" last time around

I fly out in 14 hours
I'm picked up for the airport in 10.5 hours
I get off work in 6 hours
I haven't started packing yet

my brain is just a blur right now...

Germans: When do you want to be at campsite tomorrow?
Convoy people: When do you pass through Leverkusen? I might join the convoy... Dr_Grip should keep the pace acceptable :)!

So 11-12h....I dunno when I will leave as my parents are leaving on holiday too, so all a bit chaotic here tomorrow morning ;)

I'll hit the road to Bochum within the next hour...

We will meet up with Adrian somewhere around Hamburg at about 15:00h, satnav says we'll need around 4 1/2 hours to the camping site so we'll be there between 19:00h and 20:00h, depending on road conditions, traffic jams etc.

Ok, I checked DanRom, if you are going A1 A3 (from Leverkusen) A59 A565 B257 I will try to be on my way at the same time, maybe we meet. Problem is there are no proper rest areas where you could meet up in the Cologne/Bonn region, it is bloody crowded there....

As well, besides the OPC meet there seems to be a Calibra meet, so loads of Opels around. Dr_Grip will feel right at home :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.