FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boarding the plane now. Will arrive at d?sseldorf around 0900. After ? quick stop at my aunts place, I will drive to the camp site

We have boarded (and is well underway on) the Larvik -> Hirtshals ferry, prepared to meetup with Eye-Q around 15:00

Have fun! :)

<- Regretting more than ever, but then the Mazda has a almost broken ball joint and 406 is missing cylinder head, so I'm much rather repairing them here than DaBooming on the camp site :p

Just waiting on the Big Ol' Truckin' Ruhr-voy to come pick me up :D

To all you guys: Have tons of fun! But be safe and don't crash!!!
Too bad I can't be there...

Have fun guys and stay safe :)

I'm ready and waiting for Adrian to signal that he is half an hour away so we can meet at the Autobahn.

5h53m left due to drunkness of danish drivers. Damn them.

This has to be the worst day of my life the last year, luck-wise.

1. The ferry was an hour late, so we missed our date with Eye-Q
2. Front right wheelwell plastic decided to let go at 200+ km/t on the autobahn, burning a hole sheer through needing a beefy scissor to get it off.
3. Hotel COMPLETELY fucked us over. They forgot to stay open / put out the key, so now another hotel is trying to charge us 360 euros for one night instead of 190 for two nights.

:( That's not cool.

Whee report from the rest of y'all?

Sitting at restaurant and waiting for dinner to be served right now. There are like four different conversations going on around me, so I've given up for now. ;)
The day was brilliant, doing laps, felony on beautiful roads, overtaking slow-ass locals... and we didn't get that wet.... and I Think at the moment no car is broken. :D

i can agree with what danrom said, great day! sadly i'm already back home... thanks to uni and having to study -.-
also, i took a lovely sunstroke home with me :? it was raining half of the time, where did that come from?

I just got back- thanks to all of y'all, shad especially, for everything. Everything went smoothly (unless you're MXM's hood :p ) and was well-organized.

It was a great time and I hope I can come back again soon. Hopefully the Eifel won't be so Eifel-ly next time.

Props to Ice, equi and Ford Prefect for the rides! :thumbsup:

Finished unpacking and putting the tent up again to dry.
Had a great time and i'm looking forward to next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.