FinalGear Ringmeet 2012: July 27 - 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, that I didn't hear any of that. I must have had a good sleep.

What? That fucking bastard was playing til 5 in the morning at full blast and you didnt hear anything? You must have gone temporarily def?!

Well, I also fall asleep with my TV blaring. Actually I always need a bit of noise for a good night's sleep :D

Tbh, your tv cant even compete to the noise that was that night, even if you crank it to 11!

I've been wondering all day what you guys are on about, and only now do I start to vaguely remember... but, if I'm not confusing this with the meet two years ago, there was quite a bit of rather loud snoring going on. :p

i heard it and then fell asleep, since it didn't bother me. :D

I totally slept through it. Maybe because I used earplugs. Which I always carry with me when camping, worked wonders against Ice on Sylvestermeet too, unlike thomas and danrom I didn't get bothered too much by snorevenian :D

FIN-GER ferry ticket booked. Le expensive one at that, almost cost the same as it did for a return ticket last year.

Hehe, not quite. It's just that the return schedule (or route for that matter) is not decided yet, but most likely we're driving through Sweden with MXM.

We should blast them with an even bigger PA-system and Margaret Thatcher speeches.

Just wanted to confirm and say that i will arrive on thursday evening
Things i will bring:
- 1x Pavillon (2 if we stick to pavillons)
- 1x BBQ
- 1x sack of coals
- 1x"bierzeltgarnitur" (consisting of 1x table and 2x benches)
- 1x extrachair
- thingies to get power

Nah, i'm sorry, don't know where to get it here. Last years was from Wacken, but this year Wacken is after ze ringmeet

Darn... I'll have to ask D-Fence, then. It's a beer from ze North, he is now in ze North. He will do, ja.

Status
Not open for further replies.