FinalGear Ringmeet 2014: Drunk Tents & More! Aug 14-18

Damn, the traffic around cologne is a catastrophe... How can guys live here and still like driving a car?

Arrived at home. Now a quick shower and off to the next "appointment".

Thanks for a very nice weekend, guys. Now I gotta try to restore all the settings people changed on the backseats :p

Aaaaaaaand, home.

Reporting in from home as well. Great four days, nevermind the weather :) Huge thanks to everyone involved.

Going to download and go through the GoPro footage tomorrow. Time to start the usual photothread I think :) Do we actually have a fitting thread title for this year's?

Just came home after delivering Dr_Grip to the train station just in time. It was once again a wonderful, exhausting weekend. More in the review/photo thread.

Do we actually have a fitting thread title for this year's?
Something about things from the Balkans, perhaps?

Thanks! I was quite surprised that our not-so-sober team won. I'm pretty sure the hats helped.

Thanks guys for a great ring meet, next year I've to be back with a car :)

I also arrived at home. Thanks for the great weekend everyone. And a special thanks to thomas for organizing everything. :)

P.S.: Pics will follow in the Photo-thread

Finally made it home. Thank you, Deutsche Bahn, for your usual eclectic mix of delays and unannounced changes in schedule.

Got home safely as well after about 4,5 hours on the road instead of the expected 3,5, traffic was really shitty. :<
But I did manage to set a new speed record for my Volvo on the A1 (E29), getting it up to 224km/h according to my GPS, although I must admit I was going downhill. :p

Many thanks to Thomas for organising again this year, it was great fun. Also thanks to all the others that made it a fun weekend! :)

A1 was quite empty when I went up north... But I was a lot earlier of course.