Finalgear Ringmeet 2017: Holyshit, has it been ten years already?

Brilliant! Shad's joining!

BWugKCT.jpg

Am I too early?

Shopping done, most stuff packed in the car, thought I would empty my camera, good plan as it still had the pictures from last years ringmeet :p I clearly don't use my camera as much as I ought to :-/

So, I need a ride from a hotel near FRA to he Ringmeet (or my hotel Hotel Zum wei?en Kreuz in Altenahr) tomorrow and back on Monday. I believe Ice volunteered for tomorrow, but Monday is still TBD.

Ice, when are you passing through FRA tomorrow? My check-out is no later than noon.

So, I need a ride from a hotel near FRA to he Ringmeet (or my hotel Hotel Zum wei?en Kreuz in Altenahr) tomorrow and back on Monday. I believe Ice volunteered for tomorrow, but Monday is still TBD.

Ice, when are you passing through FRA tomorrow? My check-out is no later than noon.
Try reaching Ice through twitter or have someone of the people who are on Telegram relay an IM to him - he's on the roadtrip...

Try reaching Ice through twitter or have someone of the people who are on Telegram relay an IM to him - he's on the roadtrip...

Yeah, I'm on Telegram as well (and I think I may even have his number), so we're all good.

Good news all around! Cologne tomorrow, Kreuzberg in Friday! See you in the world!

My Departure time depends on a few things tomorrow morning happening or not, so I can't really say if I could make it to Frankfurt by 12.00. Likely, yes, sure, no. If you got any phone and app to contact you?

Setting off in 9-10 hours :woot: short customer visit along the way, Cologne by night, campsite by Friday morning, Currywurst at Br?nnchen or Breidscheid by lunch, and all will be well :thumbup:

- - - Updated - - -

Good news all around! Cologne tomorrow, Kreuzberg in Friday! See you in the world!

Join forces in Troisdorf Friday morning?

And I'm off :) eta 8 hours according to my gps, but it's been known to be optimistic, and I think I need fuel and pee stops :p