Finalgear Ringmeet 2017: Holyshit, has it been ten years already?

Well, I'm an idiot, I didn't scroll down on Lufthansa's website to see that the return flight doubles the price. Looks like I'll be burning all the miles I planned to use for hotels on the flight now. So, camping and couch surfing!

Anyone near Venice or Bologna? I'm planning on spending the week after Ringmeet visiting all the car/motorcycle factories and checking out Venice before returning to Frankfurt to fly home.

Also, thomas- I need to see the Porsche Museum in Zuffenhausen as last time I was there, it didn't open for another three weeks and they wouldn't let me in :p

Last edited:
Yay. :dance: And I do, actually, albeit most in the Alps and one good one on the coast. Also, joining in for a ride around the alpine area before Ringmeet? ;)

Last edited:
I'll be staying at a friend's in Wiesbaden on the 6th and maybe another day, so yes? I have to see some family out in Nuremberg as well sometime during my trip.

So... They can buy, register, insure, and sell your beater, yes?

So is the OGP weekend from 11th to 13th August set now?

Because then we could go on with planning, hotel booking, holiday adjusting, etc.

Pretty much. I got word from Christopher at the campsite that it should be good. He wasn't near the office when I reached him so he couldn't verify, but he was pretty sure there was nothing preventing our regular plan :)

I have to figure out initial transport.

Well FRA to Wiesbaden is a doddle with a direct S-Bahn for under 5?... and Wiesbaden to Stuttgart can be done in under 2 hours by train, and costs only 19? if booked well in advance for a specific train.

Last edited:
Dude, different kind of rally. :tease:

What? Too fucking soon? Really????