Finalgear Ringmeet 2017: Holyshit, has it been ten years already?

A quick note: A few days ago after having ordered the beverages, I got some confused emails back from the campsite, regarding our booking. So since I was bored yesterday, I hit up Joe, jumped into the car and headed 3.5hrs north and visited the campsite instead of calling back like they had just asked me when I left. Turns out, for some reason after writing it down multiple times, they had forgotten and lost our exact booking date, and only remembered sometime in August. Subsequently they also couldn't book the partytents for us yet. So I showed up and clarified it, and to their relieve it was about what they figured our date would be. Viktoria herself was super sorry about all this and kept apologizing endlessly for "all of this", while I kept telling her what "this" she is apologizing for, nothing happened, all is well. And Christoph followed up promising to make sure we got our 2 joined tents again. The Frailer? booking including beverages was also confirmed. The restaurant confirmed the usual simplified menu. After that was done, I invaded Joes place, we had pizza, I stayed for the night and headed back home after a brief stop at VS again, where Christopher confirmed we'll have the usual setup.

Totally!

Although on a less great note, I don't think I'll bring the M5. With the current state of the brakes, there will be neither laps nor spirited driving, so I don't see the point. And I don't think I'll have it fixed in time.

It's been a while since Thomas attended in a Focus. For the last two years it's been M5 and the year before that it was the 'rental alternative' E30 if I remember correctly. 2013 then?

Cake(s) have been made and chucked in the freezer, both to keep them from drying out and then as cooling for the rest of the food when driving :cool:

Still working out where I'll stay Thu-Fri, also if The Grinch will join me. But I'll show up somtime Friday afternoon.

The Grinch is out. I'll have breakfast with a friend in Bonn on.Friday and plan on arriving at the Ring around four.

Anyone know roughly how much potatosalad we ate last year? Making a shoppinglist for tomorrow and don't want to buy too much or too little :)

I'll be driving to Frankfurt Sunday afternoon/evening, if anyone needs a lightly luggaged ride...

The Grinch is out. I'll have breakfast with a friend in Bonn on.Friday and plan on arriving at the Ring around four.

lolol, good luck finding parking :D

Anyone know roughly how much potatosalad we ate last year? Making a shoppinglist for tomorrow and don't want to buy too much or too little :)

BBQ remains tend to get used up on Sunday evening. Look up a recipe for a serving for 4 and multiply by 15 maybe?

BBQ remains tend to get used up on Sunday evening. Look up a recipe for a serving for 4 and multiply by 15 maybe?

That's what I did but it seemed like a hell of a lot of potatoes :p I'll trust that you guys are hungry :)

... is it too late to invite myself to this party? :p

Looking at heading off Friday after work, so arriving around 6 to 7 pm, leaving on Sunday, one person, car, tent.