Finalgear Ringmeet 2017: Holyshit, has it been ten years already?

Looking forward to the pictures.

There probably isn't that many, because rain, I took zero pictures with my camera and only about 15-20 with my phone and didn't see many cameras in the hands of the others.

Impressive figures from Lucille, not much worse than my Disco...

At this point, I just have to mention that 16mpg US equal 19mpg UK...

At this point, I just have to mention that 16mpg US equal 19mpg UK...

In that case it's pretty much equivalent. That's a well tuned engine.

Also, Ringmeet without cameras? You mean you stood around doing nothing, actually doing nothing? :D

We didn't exactly do nothing, I managed to break DerStigs rental bike for example.

I cleaned my car today. Twice. Jesus that was a lot of mud stuck under the car :lol:.

Also, super glad none of us got caught up in that giant clusterfuck on the ring......

Yes, considering we were all pretty much ready to go (with actually a few heading off to their car). If the entrance had been a bit less busy I'd have left 5 mins before the ring closed. I guess standing around doing nothing saved us there.

Last edited:
I hardly took any pics this year. I had the picture overkill last year and didn't want to spend two months again with sorting and optimizing photos :p

But I know that many funny smartphone pictures were taken ;)

Going through the drone footage now. Some of the MX5 chasing stuff from yesterday evening came out fantastic:

Will make a longer video (with some other stuff too) and post some time tomorrow.

I just want to know who the cyclops is representing. :lol:

I'll post the little I have (mainly Insta Story crap and some portrait videos just for IceBone) when I'm next at my computer. Which might happen in 10?15min, actually?

Also, super glad none of us got caught up in that giant clusterfuck on the ring......
Yeah. After you guys had told me at the entrance that the tow truck with the obstacle I was waiting for to be cleared had already passed you, I was too very much ready to go again.

Some on-board footage of that incident:

This is the RS4 that was cut open.. I took the picture about 6 minutes before the crash..

On the german M board I came across a friend of the owner of the RS4, who just told me that they're likely planning to do a nicjasno and rebuild the car with a donor chassis.

Any news on those who were airlifted to hospital yet?