FinalGear Sexy SoCal Meetup

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
I've taken the party from MA to SoCal, so let's get this started. Me, Chels, LP and Hatmouse are planning something for this Saturday. Half of us are in San Diego, and the other half are Orange County/Los Angeles, so who's got suggestions to meet up? I imagine driving in between should be ok for most of us.

We could always find one of San Diego's hundreds of breweries and get a drink, after hitting the beach. Lost Abbey, anyone?

Brewery sounds good to me, I could use a good beer.

Haha, maybe we should hit up symbolic at some point.

Fuck yeah symbolic!

Black Sands beach? :3

No hop-tastic breweries please :( Or at least someone who does lagers ;3

I wish I lived in California.

41590_358280914712_1421905_n.jpg

Reactions: LP
Altoid, you better be there foo.

What's the deal with Friday? Are we meeting in Long Beach in the evening?

Also, what's the word on lodging and shit?

I sure as hell am not waking up to go to Cars and Coffee at 7 in the morning. Sorry, Hatmouse (and my mom, who always wanted to see me wake up early). I think we could meet at a beach in between here and SD, then drive down to a brewery?I hear Lost Abbey Brewing Co. is good, and they have a wide variety of beers. I'll probably drive back Saturday night, anyway.

I'm down to carpool, though my Miata only seats two. :p WHO'S THE LUCKY PERSON THAT GETS TO ROLL WITH ME? If anybody else has a car they're willing to offer up, I can chip in for gas/drinks.

I'm down to carpool, and my Crapry is available, if need be. And :lol: at trying to get us to wake up in time to enjoy Cars and Coffee. I did it once, and I might do it again, but probably not before I have a car worth showing. :D

Re: lodging: I thought this was Saturday only? I could find someplace in SD to stay, but I'd prefer not to have to do that. If we're crashing on someone's floor (yay sleepovers!), I have four sleeping bags I can bring with me.

1277581507158.gif

I thought the original plan was for me and hatmouse to come up to Long Beach for the reddit LA meet-up, and then we would stay over and check out cars and coffee in the morning.

If you're changing the plans you better let us know now so we can fix ours.

Well, I had no plans for anything until, like, two days ago. Doubt I'd be going all the way to Long Beach for a reddit meetup just to drive back to Culver City for the night before heading down again toward SD.

I think I'm in for post-C&C shenanigans, unless there's something really appealing before that.

Maybe LP and I can do Cars & Coffee Saturday morning (along with anyone who's up that early) and then we can do the whole beach/brewery thing afterwards when everyone else is awake?

I'll be driving LP probably, but I can seat 5 overall.

Since you guys are in SD, I think it'd make sense that we LA folks drive down. I can take my Crapry, giving me 5 seats total, and I think I live further north than anyone else.

I'd drive because I absolutely love driving, but I could probably not even enter C&C without feeling like the tiniest penis in the world with my automatic 2011 honda civic.

Since you guys are in SD, I think it'd make sense that we LA folks drive down. I can take my Crapry, giving me 5 seats total, and I think I live further north than anyone else.

It does, except for the whole cars and coffee thing happening first :p

When is cars & coffee anyway? I checked their forums and registered on there but there's not any solid information about times and if they even meet up this Saturday.

Every Saturday, and cars start showing up around 6am. By 9am they're all largely gone.

Also, you can park in the back. How do you think I rolled up in an autotragic 1998 Crapry? :lol:

Shiiii dats early son

Well ok, so Hatmouse and I will work out what we're going to do about C&C, but basically we need to get together. We're thinking of having brunch or something in LA and then driving down to SD and doing the rest of our plan as suggested by Blaro.

Let's co-ordinate and get shit together. First off, what are all y'alls phone numbers. I got Blaro's and I have Hatmouse's already. Can you both (altoid and chels) PM me, and I'll text you back.

We can then plan out at least a place to meet and eat. The rest of the day can be more spontaneous :p

Lookin forward to it!