FinalGear Shirts: 2010 Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had any feedback regarding these last shirts so I assume they came out better than the Utter Pirates/I Was the Stig/FG Motorsports 08.

The most recent shirts are still looking brand new for me and they get worn regularly. The original Finalgear shirt is badly faded and has been for a while. The I Was the Stig shirt shrunk a lot in the wash so it's been basically unwearable since I first got it.

My only gripe with my shirt is that it shrunk, quite badly... so I really only wear it lounging around the house now. I may just buy the next size up and see where that takes it, this time.

All my shirts look brand new as of right now, all have been worn and washed (and tumble dried) many times. No shrinking or degrading of the prints at all.

The Outlines and The Usual Suspect shirts are excellent quality - mine still look like new and they didn't shrink one bit.

I want to know what I do to destroy my shirts then... every thing I ever own shrinks. :|

NOT AMUSED

Jesus, doesn't anyone know how to properly do laundry around here? Wash in cold water inside out, then hang up to dry.

The Outlines and The Usual Suspect shirts are excellent quality - mine still look like new and they didn't shrink one bit.

I wish I'd got myself organised and ordered one of the Outlines shirts. They looked awesome. *sigh*

I wish I'd got myself organised and ordered one of the Outlines shirts. They looked awesome. *sigh*

i got one of the very last ones, and happy i bought it! one of the coolest shirts i own :D

All my shirts have been fine, although the 'I was the Stig' and 'Utter Pirates' were both ordered in large instead of medium so I wouldn't notice if they shrunk. Outlines is still my favourite and I wear it as much as I can, it's the first one I go for if I'm off to a car show. Careless Air is a close second.

I think the voting starts on the 11th.

my contribution to the war effort.....thought hoodies might be a good idea seeing as it'll be winter in Europe and the US soon (and its already cold as hell here in Oz).
I just adapted a design that i spotted earlier (page 8?)
finalgearhoodie.jpg

Jesus, doesn't anyone know how to properly do laundry around here? Wash in cold water inside out, then hang up to dry.

Cold water FTW, although I use the dryer on the lowest possible heat setting.

I only throw my shirts in the dryer if I was supposed to be somewhere 15 minutes ago.

30C wash inside out, low heat easycare setting on the drier, and a cool iron if you feel the need. Job done.

my contribution to the war effort.....thought hoodies might be a good idea seeing as it'll be winter in Europe and the US soon (and its already cold as hell here in Oz).
What the hell gives you that idea? Last I checked it's June and that means the beginning of the summer in the northern hemisphere. The seasons are opposite in the southern hemisphere. It isn't even close to winter here.

I just adapted a design that i spotted earlier (page 8?)
finalgearhoodie.jpg

I'd go for this with just the FG logo on the sleeve and maybe across the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.