Votes: 146 31.5%
  • Defying Nature

Votes: 38 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly what I'd expect a german to say! +1 to you, sir.

Thanks for that! :)

I don't know who did this design and I didn't want to be impolite or anything like that. Very likely german isn't his native language and he doesn't know that it is wrong or he just isn't bothered because this stuperbly long german word sounds wrong to him anyway :D But maybe he thought about it carefully and did it on purpose. I just tried to give the opportunity to do it right :D

It's morally wrong.

I said it in a Clarkson tone, when he commented on the Megane 225 with near slick tires ;) Who cares, the author can be pleased that someone likes his work. =)

boo @ everyone who wants the scandinavian flick
yay @ everyone who wants the "don't charge,supercharged", "oh cock" or "6l twin turbo" or "meanwhile in iceland" ones

meh @ the others

Its "6 liter twin turbo" and "stig text" for me. I don't understand why the 6l tt shirt has so few votes.

the votes have skyrocketed :O

I like the Don't Charge, Supercharge. They won't have a size for me, but it's a nice shirt.

'Scandinavian flick' and 'Don't charge, supercharge' both work for me. For me there is no appeal in 6ltt but it's a clever idea. I'd also be happy to walk around with a flaming Marina on my shirt.

I'm liking all of these. I voted on the ones i really really like though! :D

I like the Don't Charge, Supercharge. They won't have a size for me, but it's a nice shirt.

Try PM'ing Quiky about it, he might do a special order.

Man, I was hoping the "just add dinosaurs" would do better in the polls. I really like that one. Won't be too upset at the others if they get picked though, especially the "charged supercharged".

The nerd in me needs a Doppelkupplungsgetriebe t-shirt, but it's spelled wrong :(. Good job on the designs everyone.

^No doubt it'll be fixed before printing as they have been in previous years.

Dang, meant to vote Ambitious but Rubbish but AWESOME, but voted the regular one instead. Ah well.

The Driver text one is one I'd wear a lot. Are these going to come in girl styles as well so I can buy some as gifts?

Yeah, I know some cool chicks...

I would vote for the one about turbocharging witchcraft, but you misspelled gases! Come on guys, gasses? The stig shirt looks best.

Status
Not open for further replies.