FinalGear Shirts and Hoodies from the FinalGear Classic Collection!

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim
Woot, my Careless Air T-shirt got here yesterday, after being ordered and dispatched on the 23rd(!) :D

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Yeah mine arrived yesterday (also having ordered on the 23rd) and I'm rocking my yellow Oversteer shirt today! :D Excellentness!

tezgm99

Car(s)
'14 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
mine arrived Tuesday (well, it was probably here earlier but I was away from last Wednesday to Monday night, lol)...am wearing it at work today but it would be difficult to see under my jacket :lol:

settler

Car(s)
VW Corrado VR6
Just got my scandinavian flick and utter pirates t-shirts. :D

Good idea with bringing back old designs.

Andeh

is teahte tbungafloed
Car(s)
Fiestas, Mondeos, Anglia, Austin 7, Corsair, Chrys
My Careless Air shirt came the other day. I'm very happy! I was so disappointed when I missed out on the first run. Now, to avoid any Marina owners...

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
Long time since this thread had a post. I'm going to have to look at renewing my FG shirts, the old ones are really showing their age now and it's a shame. Glad to see that my favourite designs are still available.

Also, are there still plans to add new shirts? There was a thread last year that kind of fizzled out and came to nothing. I haven't used Redbubble myself but I assume there's no limit on the number of shirts you can have. Is it time we started 'auditioning' for a new batch? :)

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
Last year wasnt a screenprinting affair because Q was moving, RedBubble earns good for the site, but quality imo is lower, the sales are better provided they keep social media and promotion up, but Quiky and Viper have full time jobs and they haven't handed over the reins to anyone. I'm all for it, but it just stagnates as everyone now has a life :/

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
Vote 1 for Blayde as head of marketing?

Veritable

Car(s)
'13 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 6MT
Hi guys, I'm just wondering if this is still "a thing?"

I've now owned my S/Ced Chevy Small Block for over 4 years now, and I've never gotten ahold of that Don't Charge, Supercharge shirt... so I'd like to remedy that.

This thread is almost 6 years old, though, and last post was over 4 years ago... so I figure that I better check in, to make sure that the shop is still making them and also the proceeds still go to this site.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I should get replacements for my old ones like that design, I still have the originals but they're only good for wearing around the house. I have a Scandinavian Flick shirt from RB around here somewhere but it's hiding...