FinalGear Shirts Spring 2009 - Ordering Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we get a larger image of the "I was the Stig but . . . " design? I really cant read all of it.

I WAS THE STIG, BUT...​

• The Economy's Gone Bad
  • The Show Got Canned
  • They Threw Me Off a Carrier
  • I Became President
  • *random Morse code*
  • I Like Sheep!

How much for shipping? (Europe)

^ For me for 3 t-shirts size L shipping was $19.05

Can you please provide a better resolution picture of the I was the stig T-Shirt? Or at least write the text here because I can't even read all the text on it and I wouldn't want to be surprised when the t-shirt arrives. Probably would go for the Utter Pirates one anyway since it fits the style of the original 2008 shirt that I also have and it also fits my driving ;o]
(actually just remembered it matches my car color name too....Pirate Black)

Also ordering some from the www.enthusiastapparel.com, actually thought they are somehow connected to finalgear. Thier ad was just next to the post about the new t-shirts and I haven't noticed it is a google ad so I went there and found few that I really like.

Hope it's ok just to ask in the ordering thread without actually ordering yet.

EDIT: Just noticed that someone actually asked the same thing already and got a reply

Last edited:
How much for shipping? (Europe)

You can also just open the shop, choose the quantity of shirts you'd like, and let if calculate the shipping to you.

Can you please provide a better resolution picture of the I was the stig T-Shirt? Or at least write the text here

See first post of this page. ;)

Last edited:
With the Dollar at 0.73 Euros at the Moment even the shipping over here seems cheap.

Tempting ...

One Question for those in charge of this ... you will include propper Customs Paperwork for international shipping (bill and stuff), will you? Would suck to have to visit the customs offices (of wich there arent that many around, I would have to drive almost an hour) just to pick up a parcel with 2 T-shirts because the forms weren?t filled out or whatever ...
Yes, we do all the custom's work. Out of 250 shirts we have sent, none were returned.

Can you please provide a better resolution picture of the I was the stig T-Shirt? Or at least write the text here because I can't even read all the text on it and I wouldn't want to be surprised when the t-shirt arrives. Probably would go for the Utter Pirates one anyway since it fits the style of the original 2008 shirt that I also have and it also fits my driving ;o]

Also ordering some from the www.enthusiastapparel.com, actually thought they are somehow connected to finalgear. Thier ad was just next to the post about the new t-shirts and I haven't noticed it is a google ad so I went there and found few that I really like.

Hope it's ok just to ask in the ordering thread without actually ordering yet.

EDIT: Just noticed that someone actually asked the same thing already and got a reply
EnthusiastApparel advertises on the site, but no, the shirts are not made through them.

That's the design text, but no writing on the sleeves and the back logo is a little larger.
https://pic.armedcats.net/q/qu/quiky/2009/03/10/finalgear2009shirt.jpg

^ For me for 3 t-shirts size L shipping was $19.05
Wich is 14 Euro with the current exchange-rate ... if I were to send a packet from germany to denmark, it would cost me 17 Euro (no airmail, or fancy stuff, basic packet) ... wich is why this seems to be not so much from the Us ...

Last edited:
Maybe I'm not in the forum nearly enough, oh I'm just dumber than usual, but I just don't get the "utter pirates."

Is it a reference to something? Perhaps it's a reference to the fact that we tend to download the TG and FG episodes?
Some one please, help a newbie out.

Maybe I'm not in the forum nearly enough, oh I'm just dumber than usual, but I just don't get the "utter pirates."

Is it a reference to something? Perhaps it's a reference to the fact that we tend to download the TG and FG episodes?

It's a reference to James May. He calls Clarkson an Utter Pirate at some point (somebody knows I'm sure, I don't recall off the top of my head).

It was in the first amphibious cars episode, if I'm not mistaken. Clarkson sprayed James with his outboard.

Wich is 14 Euro with the current exchange-rate ... if I were to send a packet from germany to denmark, it would cost me 17 Euro (no airmail, or fancy stuff, basic packet) ... wich is why this seems to be not so much from the Us ...
Yup, it takes about 5-10 business days from the shipping date for international. It depends on how big the backlog is in customs.. and it's rather cheap due to USPS versus DHL/UPS/Fedex international.

As a price comparison:
3LBS to Denmark
-USPS = $24 / 17?
-UPS = $96 - $217 / 70? - 160?
-Fedex = $96 - $104 / 70? - 76?

The utter pirates reference is in 8x03, ~7minutes in.

Yes, we do all the custom's work. Out of 250 shirts we have sent, none were returned.

You know very well that's a lie.

Both, actually.

You know very well that's a lie.

Yeah, yours was because your dumbass courier kept rejecting it at the post office. But we had that issue with no others.

Umm.. people.. why there is no Russia on the shipping list? We're too small? xD

NWM.. How can we get some of those shirts?

Try clicking directly on the paypal or google-checkout buttons- I'm not sure why your country is not listed.

I ordered 2 i was the stig and one of the 2008 shirts...$63US = $92 AU
imo, $30 a shirt isnt too bad

Great work guys, excellent stuff!!
cheers

Shirt Design

Shirt Design

I think it's a shame you did not go with the standard traditional shirt with a small logo on the upper left breast on the front, and a large print on the back. The logos do not have to be the same. Perhaps the FinalGear logo on the front left breast and the skull logo on the back. That would be awesome! Ah well. Maybe you'll consider it next time. When you do, I'll order one.

I think it's a shame you did not go with the standard traditional shirt with a small logo on the upper left breast on the front, and a large print on the back. The logos do not have to be the same. Perhaps the FinalGear logo on the front left breast and the skull logo on the back. That would be awesome! Ah well. Maybe you'll consider it next time. When you do, I'll order one.

You mean like dress shirts with prints on them? :yucky:

Status
Not open for further replies.