FinalGear Shirts Spring 2009 - Ordering Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered one Utter Pirates shirt each for DanRoM and myself, and in the end it works out at ~17,50? (thanks low $ :D) per shirt, which is pretty much what you'd normaly pay for a good quality, printed shirt over here too.
So I can't complain, very fair price imo. :)

ordered one of each!

I somehow missed the other deadline for the red shirts some time back. Ordered 2, thx very much ;-)

What does it say in brail?

I'd like to order a skull shirt...but:
I think I'd need size "large" which isn't available.
Will "Medium" fit me?
(Height: 184cm, Weight: 74kg)

Yes, these are "Magic Mediums" which will fit people who are XXL down to XS - and even turn into babydoll shirts if you're a girl (or just a guy who likes to feel pretty). :rolleyes:

Haha very funny.
I own Medium shirts which fit me but regularly wear Large.
So I thought hey maybe they tried them on and know if they come smaller or larger than the average of shirts in M.
So why don't you mind your own business? :mad:

^ There is a size chart on the first page (first post), you can convert to North American units on Google and then look at the chart.

These Gildan shirts seem longer than normal, if that helps you out at all.

I'd like to order a skull shirt...but:
I think I'd need size "large" which isn't available.
Will "Medium" fit me?
(Height: 184cm, Weight: 74kg)

Nope. I have a XL skull shirt and it's rather short (i'm 186cm).

Thanks Fluke.
Help much appreciated.
As the benefits of the sale contribute to running this site, i'll just order one of the others. :mrgreen:

Dont you guys ship to India? Why not??? Are we that underprevilaged?? I could see even the worst of 3rd world countries but not India. Damn!!

Dont you guys ship to India? Why not??? Are we that underprevilaged?? I could see even the worst of 3rd world countries but not India. Damn!!
The store is a third-party app, and only included a few countries by default. I had to go in and manually add in a bunch of countries, so now nearly everyone is listed in the shipping calculator.

Thanks Fluke.
Help much appreciated.
As the benefits of the sale contribute to running this site, i'll just order one of the others. :mrgreen:

I'm 1,87 weigh 79kg and ordered an M shirt from the last batch. Fits perfectly. Keep in mind that those are US sized. Which means that you go down one size when ordering them. If you wear L here buy an M etc. People who ordered what they wear here are in for a suprise I can say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.