FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

Anyone gotten their shirts yet?

I got a shipment notice but all the tracking site says is that "Electronic Shipping Info Received".. no other updates, it's been 4 days since then.. priority usually gets here in 2 maybe 3 days.

I just got told it was sent. Can't wait. I want to see if my shipping instructions were followed.

Anyone gotten their shirts yet?

I got a shipment notice but all the tracking site says is that "Electronic Shipping Info Received".. no other updates, it's been 4 days since then.. priority usually gets here in 2 maybe 3 days.
USA shirts were tagged Thursday/Friday, and went out Friday morning(with the carrier). I know several have been delivered so far (I get emails when the status of packages change).
Sunday = USPS not open.
Monday = Federal Holiday. USPS not open.

Provide your tracking number and i'll check through the shipping software for you.

Any E.T.A. for the ones with clings?

Any E.T.A. for the ones with clings?

My guess would be Monday. It takes 4-5 days to ship something from the East Coast to the West coast.

All the USA packages have shipped. I think. The store is processing the orders and numbers, so i'll find out shortly if I got all the packages. If you didn't get an email with a tracking number, send me a PM asap (applies for USA orders ONLY!).

The order processing software has has a major fuckup, so I have to manually cross-reference each order with a printout of shipped orders. I'll post when I actually have all the orders completed. It might take a few more hours.

Last edited:
Looks like 30 orders got missed..

Packing and shipping those orders now.. trying to make it under the 2AM cutoff time for usps scheduling.

Quicky is a beast. We love you.

So much in fact that we don't remember your name.

I will go cry my self to sleep in shame.

I guess mine was one that got missed, I just got the shipment email a moment ago.

Thanks Quiky for getting those out. It's laundry day soon and I'm out of shirts.

Should be there either tomorrow(wednesday), or thursday(depends on how fast your local office goes).. think you can hold off breathing and moving until then? ;)

USA shirts were tagged Thursday/Friday, and went out Friday morning(with the carrier). I know several have been delivered so far (I get emails when the status of packages change).
Sunday = USPS not open.
Monday = Federal Holiday. USPS not open.

Provide your tracking number and i'll check through the shipping software for you.

I just updated that it hit my local sort facility, which means I might get it today, but most likely tomorrow.

Thanks! My tracking number is 9101010521297338649072 just in case you wanna double check :mrgreen:

Quiky, I got an email saying the order was complete, but there was no tracking number. Is that normal?

International/Canada orders don't technically have "tracking" numbers-- just a dispatch # which means it was shipped out.