FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

They were pre-shrunk.. probably should have mentioned that. And you need lots of food.

As are all the shirts I buy, and they still shrink first wash. I don't really care anyway, because I like the larger size.

And yes, for those who are curious on the sizing, I ordered large and am 184cm/6'1".

Yatta! I finally received the last confirmation mail :)

Thanks to Quiky and everyone involved in this project, I can't wait to receive everything :)

There are about 8 orders left to ship, but have been temporarily placed on hold due to issues with the shipping software. If you used a non a-zA-Z character in your name, it throws a complete panic attack and hangs.. was working fine yesterday, but today it's all buggered up..

^sweet, I went for medium too. 175cm, 65 kg. Prefer shirts to be a bit loose, and my mum is good at shrinking them (even if they already have been by the manufacturer) if she has to. My worry was that it would be too small and hence useless. :D

<- 50kg :|

Prefer shirts to be a bit loose, and my mum is good at shrinking them (even if they already have been by the manufacturer) if she has to. My worry was that it would be too small and hence useless. :D

Ditto to all the above.

Last edited:
And you need lots of food.

this. i also like my shirts on the big side but this is kinda ridiculous...looks like an FG dress

a cool dress, but still a dress

I ordered a medium, cause I think that's what I ordered in the last batch. i really should've checked, I mean I was wearing the Utter Pirates shirt this morning. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I'm pretty happy I went for a Medium.

180cm/72kg :)

I'm about the same height, and a couple kilos more, and I went for an XL.

I'm fairly sure this is not how things are meant to be ?_?

Tired, sick, and bored at school and the computer has a camera, so here is the Usual Suspects. I can't wait for Physics, as there are Top Gear fans there.
30m1ncm.jpg

2zz8cgw.jpg

You're in a mirror, right? The print isn't really back to front...:lol: ??

Web cams reverse the image like a mirror so you can see the image you send to the person on the other end. I guess they think people are too dumb to realize that a camera isn't a mirror (and most are).

What meeting did they decide that? And why wasn't I there to knock that stupid idea out of their heads?

There's setting to make it normal anyway, it's just on by default.