FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

You're ruining my annoyance :lol:

Still no word on the vinyls?

Wohoo! Just got mine in the mail. They are excellent. I imagined the cling a little bigger, but nevertheless - it still looks good!

Mine was just delivered this morning, also. Shirts look great.

I may have to pick up a vinyl with the hoodie order, if they're still available.

Thanks to Quiky and McLightning for all the hard work.

All orders for the shirts have been shipped (NOT work shirts or hoodies). Google checkout users will receive an email with tracking/dispatch numbers within 24-48 hours. The system has a few bugs and I have to manually process the tracking information.

If you did not get a email saying your order is complete, please send me a PM or email with your order number and I will check the system for you.

I hope the decent weather holds up tomorrow when mine should be delivered. I was hoping to get pictures of the Mustang + shirt and vinyl stickers before packing it away for winter.

I just got my order. Everything looks great. Thanks for doubling the sticker/cling order (unless it was an accident :p )

Que pic:

That is a correct fitting large, notice how it isn't hanging off me :p (I'm 6'4 200lbs).

I just got my order as well. The first thing I did was get my FinalGear and ClubXTerra stickers on the X. FG got the place of honor on the front windscreen and rear window.

I'll get photos when I can.

I am sad and without stickers.

My order instructions were not followed, because according to Quicky they are not "a licensed shipping carrier of care". :(

Order looks great though.

Bloody postal strikes next week. From the look of things it's going to screw up my Forza 3 delivery as well as the shirts, but I don't know how long it takes for them to get to the UK.

2vio746.jpg

24no70h.jpg

If we get some larger ones next year I will remove these and switch.

The static clings go on the outside. I thought they were printed backwards too at first. =P