FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

The real question is whether it's going to be ice-scraper safe.

So far I've gotten this far in the installation procedure:
1) Remove from envelope
2) Put in glovebox of Focus
3) Complain about shitty weather getting in between me and actually cleaning the glass so I can stick the fucker on

Of course it won't be ice scraper safe- the only thing holding it on is cling. To be honest I don't think it will be rain + snow safe either. I'll have to install mine on the Grand Prix and test.

Soooo....I want some white stickers. Are they still sold out or I can trust the store when it allows me to order some?

Last edited:
The store is set to inventory mode right now, so it is safe to order vinyls/clings.

Thanks for the response!

15dp7xx.jpg

The store is set to inventory mode right now, so it is safe to order vinyls/clings.

Quiky - not in a rush, but have all the pre-orders shipped out yet? I placed an order on November 16 for some vinyl stickers and "usual suspects" shirt but haven't received it yet. Order #: 1258429907-761.

Thanks!

Dude, it's three posts above you!

Seriously?

Any chance there is another round of ordering coming up? Or is the store in full time operation now?

Well there's a sticky thread at the top of Off Topic about this years orders, which have gone. Since you're a friend on XBL I can't lay into you for missing it and reviving an old thread, so I'll just give you a friendly slap.
Lw0bh.gif