FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

I replied to your email, and mentioned it before in this thread. The order system had a bug which caused google checkout to not mark orders as shipped/completed. Running a batch to clear it up marked them as shipped, but emailed everyone who previously ordered.

Edit:
Amazon is refusing to charge/pay for any of the orders, and is demanding that I ship everything RIGHT NOW, which is impossible, as the shirts havent been printed.

All Amazon orders have been CANCELED. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't ship items the way they demand and not get paid for them.

Last edited:
I just order my shirts - Careless Air, Outlines and Usual Suspects. :)

Got in my order. Outlines, Oversteer and Usual Suspects. Also some stickers for my beast of a car :p..

Edit:
Amazon is refusing to charge/pay for any of the orders, and is demanding that I ship everything RIGHT NOW, which is impossible, as the shirts havent been printed.

All Amazon orders have been CANCELED. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't ship items the way they demand and not get paid for them.

...Which is what I used. Now here is a blatantly obvious question, but I just want to make sure: If I pay through another source, will I still need to reorder from the Final Gear store? In other words, is my confirmation number through the Final Gear store now null and void also? I just want to make sure I either do not get items for free, or double billed.

I just want to make sure, but I assume all this trouble with amazon is why the hoodies thing hasn't happened yet? Or is it somewhere and I keep not seeing it?

From what I understand, the hoodies are coming later (as are work shirts), after all the shirt/sticker chaos is done. Quiky still has to figure out stuff with them (color/design/etc).

edit:
Hoodies will be available at a later time, once I get the correct pricing from the print shop, along with the final design for it.

Last edited:
He is referring to the hoodie vote thread that Quiky said he would create.

I'm up for the Aussie batch of vinyls.

Either way, I'll be getting some...Just a matter of waiting till my pay goes through and ordering.

Thanks Quiky!

...Which is what I used. Now here is a blatantly obvious question, but I just want to make sure: If I pay through another source, will I still need to reorder from the Final Gear store? In other words, is my confirmation number through the Final Gear store now null and void also? I just want to make sure I either do not get items for free, or double billed.
Both are canceled, so you will need to place a new order through the store. You should have received a second email stating your order has been voided. The amazon account is closed, so nobody should/will be billed for pre-orders. The only people that get billed, are those who ordered only an in-stock shirt, and has shipped.

I just want to make sure, but I assume all this trouble with amazon is why the hoodies thing hasn't happened yet? Or is it somewhere and I keep not seeing it?
orders for hoodies will hopefully be open tomorrow-- I just need to confirm the pricing with the shop (they only quoted me for S-XL, and XX/XXX are more expensive, and they didn't tell me).

Rough idea;
https://pic.armedcats.net/q/qu/quiky/2009/09/15/hoodie-design-carelessair.jpg
Only problem, is the price, due to the only manufacturer of that hoodie(in that color). Distinct Threads 10.5oz, 100% cotton, double stitched. I can't get a firm price from the printer, but it would probably be $38-40/each for a S-XL (And probably $4 extra for a XX/XXXL). How many people would be interested in the higher quality(and price) merchandise? The only catch with that pricing, is we have to get 36 sold in order to meet the minimum quantities.

Need some feedback on the design please, along with the interest in hoodies.

I like the design and the hoodie. I'm in.

I hate to be a fuddle, but I'd much prefer the outlines design, though my undying loyalty to FG would likely have me buy that one up there.

EDIT: As for the question actually asked, that product and price seems good.

Last edited:
So is it the hoodie or the work shirt that is being produced or both? I can see doing one, but not both of them for the same Careless Air design.

See, even Blind agrees, Careless Air for the work shirt and Outlines for the hoodie. Thanks for backing me up, buddy.

By the way, how do all those words taste?

Oh, I likie!