FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

How long do you think before the Amazon checkout starts working? After the Pre-order is over or after.

(I CAN use PayPal, but I just prefer Amazon, cos I get bonus points from there :D)
In theory, amazon is enabled now. Give it a shot and see what happens.

Order placed! How long does USPS take to ship to the UK?
7-14 days. Depends on how pissy customs is.

What the heck does it say on the front of the "I Was The Stig But.." shirt?
It's too small for me to read and I tried it with 2 browsers.

Did the work shirts not make it through as a limited run?
Those are going to be offered with the hoodies. Need a bit more time to properly prepare that design, and don't want to mess it up.

Just orderd some static clings for my car :D

Uh, you the one that ordered a single cling? :blink:
That's about as many as I was going to order. :unsure:

I've only got one car to stick it on.... and it's not like I'll be sticking one on my bedroom door or my locker at school like I'm 12 years old or some shit. :unsure:

Does ordering just one jam-up the machines? How much to ship just one to Aus? Like, more than the sticker is worth?

Short explanation:
No, I was teasing about his plural use ;) You can order as few, or as many as you want.

Long explanation:
Submitting an international order of one sticker, minus merchant fees = selling at a loss for us. We priced them low to entice people to order multiple stickers, rather than jack up the price to $5 each (or require a minimum quantity) to come out even at low numbers. Vinyls/Stickers don't make money-- so don't feel guilty about not ordering them, or going low.

Oh good. I wasn't on this site yet when the Utter Pirates shirts went out. Glad I got one this time, and for cheap, too. :)

Guess I'm in the minority with the new set; I don't really love the designs. :dunno:

Quiky - if you get a whole lot of single sticker orders from Oz, and the Aussies don't mind, I'm happy to receive a bulk envelope, and I'll just attach some stamps to envelopes and drop them in the post box.

Important notice to Australian residents - I wouldn't trust that pikachu if I were you. :p She's planning on reselling your address on the grey market to pay for her Zonda. In fact, she still owes me from the time I offered to tune her cooker.

Last edited:
Short explanation:
No, I was teasing about his plural use ;) You can order as few, or as many as you want.
I was debating about getting a white one and a black one so that I could see which looked best on my car. I might as well get a couple. I don't care about the money because it's only a few dollars more and I would like it if yous at least broke even...

Gaaah, once again I am going to try my best to buy some of this stuff, but the parentals are of course claiming I am spending "too much" (my 3 t-shirts and 2 stickers comes to about $83 AUD including shipping). May be a last-minute order, as if they refuse to give me access to the family PayPal I will set one up after I turn 18 (which is about 1.5 days before the ordering ends)- sorry!

Yay, order placed... Now just waiting for my mailbox to make a "noice"... :)

^agreed, I would be happy to help out with posting some orders out too- would distract me from hsc study! :p

Was a hoodie design actually settled on?

I imagine it will either be Outlines, or the best selling shirt design.