FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

How long do orders take to ship?

Will place my order probably tomorrow, possibly Tuesday, just got to move some money around.

Hopefully there will be an Utter Pirates one in my size as I made the mistake of not ordering one last time.

Also.

Quicky said:
Winners get a free shirt or two+swag.
:whistle::rolleyes: Just in case it had been forgotten about or status of this had changed. :)

:whistle::rolleyes: Just in case it had been forgotten about or status of this had changed. :)
I'm trying to get the store to accept the discount properly. I'll send out PMs to the designers with their codes once I get it working.

So I totally want a shirt this time around, and have the money to get one, buuuuuuut...my money is currently in cash, rather than on my debit card. :( I also have neither Amazon nor Paypal or Google Checkout anyway...argh...

Last edited:
I'd suggest you go to this place called the bank, but I assume you are still drugged up?

I'd suggest you go to this place called the bank, but I assume you are still drugged up?

Yeah, and I'm not allowed to drive until I'm all better. :(

now i have to beg to expenses (dad) because i reeeeeaaaallly want a utter pirates shirt

Will they be sent as 'presents'/'whatever' without the price on them or with a fake lower price, I don't feel like paying double like last time?

?

^Yeah, I don't think customs are going to care what the value of a T-shirt is, so Quiky should just put $10 or something on all international orders. Import tariffs suck.

Will they be sent as 'presents'/'whatever' without the price on them or with a fake lower price, I don't feel like paying double like last time?

yes please, i'm thinking of ordering all 3 "new" ones, but if I'm going to have to pay lots of monies in customs fare and wait longer, it may even be better for me to order 3 shirts separately and pay shipping costs X3...

I need to ponder on this... <_<

I've modified the packing slips this time to not include pricing, and I will set the value of the shirts to $5. Marking it as a "gift" will get the packages flagged.

Looks like I'm going for a medium-sized Careless Air shirt, and two FinalGear vinyl stickers in white. With shipping it's 20 euro. Not bad, imo.

Edit: done.

Edit no 2: When everybody's gotten their stickers and stuck them on their cars, how about a photo thread where everybody proudly displays their sticker awesomeness? :cool:

Last edited:
Edit no 2: When everybody's gotten their stickers and stuck them on their cars, how about a photo thread where everybody proudly displays their sticker awesomeness? :cool:

And of course, we'll have a "Pic of you with the Final Gear Shirts - Autumn 2009 Edition" as well! :D

PETA alert! :coplight: :p

Shoot, I'm stupid, recently moved and left the old address in google checkout... I wrote an email concering this to quicky via the option in google checkout. Do you check that one?
Please let me know if you got it, and really sorry for the hassle...