FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

I will probably order one with my order of Hoodie and/or work shirt.

Looking good. I'll be proud to stick that onto my car.

..Now if only I'd have a car.

Given both the time it usually takes to ship something here from the USA *and* the time it takes you to go buy a car, I'd say you've got yourself some wheels well before the stickers arrive.

Stickers look good. Now I have to convince myself that going for a static cling was the right thing to do, vinyl looks tidier on that photo. :D

Should be there either tomorrow(wednesday), or thursday(depends on how fast your local office goes).. think you can hold off breathing and moving until then? ;)

Well, I'm down to no clothes at all, so I guess I will have to browse Final Gear naked.

Like right now.

Just try to relax and think of baseball.

OMG!!!!!! I has the shirts!!!!!! :D :D

Both CarelessAir and Usual Suspects turned out brilliantly!

Many thanks to Quiky for putting this together. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Just checked my dads email- my shirts are in transit!!!!! :D

thankyou so much Quiky, you rock!!!!!!

Darkshark- Picspicspics!!!!!!!

2roi2p1.jpg

Usual Suspects pic to come later.

Should we create a "Post Yourself Wearing the FinalGear shirts!" thread?

Last edited:
2roi2p1.jpg

Should we create a "Post Yourself Wearing the FinalGear shirts!" thread?

HOLY COW, YOU'RE TWELVE AND YOU DRIVE A MERCEDES!!!!!! :lol:

But, srsly, I think there is a thread like that, somewhere. Some searching might reveal it.

^Yeah, I'm really skinny, in need of a haircut, and have little facial hair. :p

There used to be a thread for posting yourself with Final Gear shirts, but I can't find it.

^Yeah, I'm really skinny, in need of a haircut, and have little facial hair. :p

There used to be a thread for posting yourself with Final Gear shirts, but I can't find it.

I posted you a sandwich in the show yourself thread, but mostly you just need to stand up straight. You're tall dude. Show it off!

I had the camera on self-timer, and the first time my head got cut-off, so I slouched to make sure it didn't happen the second time.

You also ordered a shirt 3 sizes too large. The shoulders on that thing are nearer your elbows. :lol:

You also ordered a shirt 3 sizes too large. The shoulders on that thing are nearer your elbows. :lol:

Aye, seriously. This thread is getting off topic! I like my shirts larger than smaller. Besides, with my luck, it will shrink 3 sizes on first wash.

Last edited:
They were pre-shrunk.. probably should have mentioned that. And you need lots of food.

What size did you get darkshark? Hoping to make a rough as hell guess as to how well mine will fit.

He probably ordered the Blind_Io size, Sasquatch.