FinalGear Shirts & Vinyls Fall 2009 Order Thread

Gotta love canada post! That and the zero dollars Customs charged me! w00t can't wait to find a good place for my stickers.

Thanks again to those responsible!

Shirts and stickers arrived today! \o/

No silly message on the envelope /o\

But yeah, that's ridiculously fast on the part of FedEx. Someone must've put a rocket under their backsides.

Now to stroll around in my new fashionable shirts in style tomorrow...

I hope my shirts will arrive soooon :'(

My tracking number currently indicates this on the USPS website:
Label/Receipt Number: LJ31 3756 635U S
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 14, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Last edited:
I hope my shirts will arrive soooon :'(

My tracking number currently indicates this on the USPS website:
Those aren't tracking numbers.. just dispatch #s. Unless you paid the $$$$ for express-international, you don't get tracking.

Got my "Usual Suspects" \o/
The graphic of Stig seems to be different than the one in the shop but it still ROX! :D

I STILL has nothing :(
why must the Belgian Postal services torment me so?

Word from home is that my tshirts have arrived... Yay. Won't get them until the weekend which is a bit annoying. Thanks to all involved in the design, and especiaally to quiky for organising this yet again, really appreciate and support the effort put in by all.

On another note, specific question for Quiky, how many shirts were sold in total? Partially because I want to have specific numbers when gloating to my friends but also because I'm curious to know whether or not more were sold this time than last.

^ try Australia, I will be absolutely amazed if our shitty postal and/or local courier service gets me these shirts before the end of the month. God knows customs will take forever too, have to check for drug smuggling and put me on "Border Security" if they find any!!!! :lol:

meh, I'm patient when it comes to stuff being posted to me. And it'll be worth the wait :D

Well cue me being absolutely amazed.... I HAS T-SHIRTS!!!!!!!! :D

will post pics later

I HAZ STATIC CLINGS!

Quick question though - How strongly do they adhere to, say, automotive glass? I'm just worried it'll go flying off as soon as I use a car jet wash or when I'm on the freeway....

I got mine yesterday and they look absolutely fantastic! The static cling was a nice surprise thrown in there. Now that's customer support! :thumbup:

Will there be a second batch? It's just I wasn't able to order in time even though one of the shirts was my design...

I HAZ STATIC CLINGS!

Quick question though - How strongly do they adhere to, say, automotive glass? I'm just worried it'll go flying off as soon as I use a car jet wash or when I'm on the freeway....
When placing it, allow it to "set" for a few hours or even overnight to release most of the air bubbles. Once that occurs and it appears mostly transparent, it will stay on there unless forcibly peeled off. I haven't tested the carwash, but it has held quite well on my 3.

On another note, specific question for Quiky, how many shirts were sold in total? Partially because I want to have specific numbers when gloating to my friends but also because I'm curious to know whether or not more were sold this time than last.
400+.

Will there be a second batch? It's just I wasn't able to order in time even though one of the shirts was my design...
There will be a second batch. Not sure when.

I HAZ STATIC CLINGS!

Stupid question.

Don't you stick it on the inside of the glass?