FinalGear stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a simple vinyl sticker of the FG logo. No window clings since I've got tint and you wouldn't be able to see them properly.

great point, i have tint as well so it would have to be a vinal

so long as its vinyl, you could design the thing so that the final gear could be removed from the design by the end user.

-Static Cling (Grey logo) with the shifter and/or the FinalGear name. Background would be transparent. More expensive to make..

-Vynil (Black or White) with full logo (you would be able to cut the finalgear name off). Those are usually permanent.

What sizes are people expecting? (2"x5" for the full logo, or 3"x3" for the shifter?)

If you went with vinyl I'd have to find something to put it on, because no sticker allowed on my car, windows clings only. Either way I'd be buying some.

if you put a sticker on your window and you dont want it there anymore then all you have to do is peel it off, use some windex and a razor to remove the adhesive and your done, good as new.

-Static Cling (Grey logo) with the shifter and/or the FinalGear name. Background would be transparent. More expensive to make..

-Vynil (Black or White) with full logo (you would be able to cut the finalgear name off). Those are usually permanent.

What sizes are people expecting? (2"x5" for the full logo, or 3"x3" for the shifter?)

i say 4"x4"

No tattoo stencil option?

On a more serious note I am for the static clings, that way I can put it on my roll-up windows.

Last edited:
if you put a sticker on your window and you dont want it there anymore then all you have to do is peel it off, use some windex and a razor to remove the adhesive and your done, good as new.

yeah but that makes it one use only

I'd buy either, but have no preference either way. I'd actually like both as an option if possible I could find a suitable location for both varieties:).

White vinyl, full logo, with name is what I'd want. Probably 6" long would be good.

If you went with vinyl I'd have to find something to put it on, because no sticker allowed on my car, windows clings only. Either way I'd be buying some.

You can put the vinyl ones on your windows if that makes any difference.

On a more serious note I am for the static clings, that way I can put it on my roll-up windows.

Again I'd have to say the vinyl would be better there, it actually sticks to the window versus clinging.

Last edited:
I'd go with the static cling so it can go on one of the rear windows, but I'm not sure about grey, is black not an option for clings?

That smart looks great! I love the TG reference too. Silver, black and orange, great combination.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WillDAQ again.

Somewhat of a problem then...

Having plastered my whole car with stickers for Le Mans (no, really, even the orange) i've got no problem with sticking them to bodywork, they don't leave any permanent marks if you remove them with care.

Now, that's the coolest smart on the planet

edit: yes, cooler than the monster-truck-smart

You are all very kind! Once i've got the video of the trip I might post a spam thread of pics and video. Extra pic of the front to show the reflective blue (never stick reflective tape to your car & alloys, it's a bitch to remove).

If you're in the UK and want either normal or static cling graphics http://www.hollographics.com/stickers/custom_stickers_labels.html are really very good, supply most of Piston Heads with their Le Mans stickers.

I'd take a cling or a vinyl sticker, since I have plenty of vinyl remover that came with the stripes :lol:

I would take one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.