Finalgear Team Skin

DOH i still haven't got a LEGAL S2 licence yet.... And He Stole My Number grrrr.....
Well Is 117 Or 2 Still open?

Dude stop bumping randomly topics with useless posts.
1, You don't have a legal copy of lfs
2, You can read through the thread and see which numbers are available. Do you think someone knows by heart all the numbers that are taken/available? :?

Zero... if you're not 12... I'm sure you could fork out a couple of Dollars to buy the license... you said you were not sure if full version was fun, so you cracked for it almost a month now?... and I'm sure you thought it was fun, so why not buy the real one and race with us online, then you can use the skin and have whatever number is available ;)

Thing is....I don't Have a Job Or THe Money to Pay for a full License. Belive me i want to but i can't afford it...

yeah im poor....

It's 12 pounds or about $25 CDN when I bought it. That's nothing. I bought it when I had no job either. Needed to keep myself busy ;).

Z3R0 117 said:
Thing is....I don't Have a Job Or THe Money to Pay for a full License. Belive me i want to but i can't afford it...

yeah im poor....

You do occasionally go out, to, say, have a drink, or to watch a movie in the cinema?
Well, next time have a drink less, dont buy popcorn at the movies, and you have the cash for LFS :)

Mischief007 said:
I bought it when I had no job either. Needed to keep myself busy ;).

:lol:

pdanev said:
Z3R0 117 said:

yeah im poor....

You do occasionally go out, to, say, have a drink, or to watch a movie in the cinema?
Well, next time have a drink less, dont buy popcorn at the movies, and you have the cash for LFS :)

yup... same here :D... after about 2weeks, you'll save enough

I'm also LFS driver, wannabe 3D guy and big fan of TG...so I use my little free time to do this...

Click on pic to go in my gallery, where you can see full size (1024x768) picture.

NB! I don't take requests atm. Hopefully later this year I can help you all get
renders if you want ;)

edit: add bold.

Amazing work. I'm impressed.

andyhui01 said:
so are you interested in the LFS weekly race?... we could use more people

Please find a copymachine so I can make 4 copy's of me...this should give me
enought free time to play LFS again :p

But othervise...sadly now. I work a much atm and I don't have much free time :cry:

Mischief007 said:
Amazing work. I'm impressed.

^ Not exactly this one, because apparently when I was making the skin I didn't connect the parts well (look at the bonnet). :)