FinalGear TV!

I've had a idea of a video to do that has just literally come along to me but i have no idea how to do it. I just quickly wrote down a quick script based upon the introduction to the 1980's film Dune but just adapted it into Final Gear (with the spice altered to rep). trying to figure out how to film or if i'm even capable of filming it without turning into a mindless vegetable.

Nice. Subb'd.

If anyone else wants to become a part of this, make a video (topical, of course, not just some random stuff you can just as easily post on your own channel), send it to either me or LP (or both, preferably) and we'll decide if it can be included. If so, you'll get the intro so you can add it and the user account info for the channel. :)

Very nice & subscribed.

Also, I'll take 10 copies of "The Ladies of Finalgear" calendar...

^ wat?

I for one suggest uploading Macguffins personal car review videos. He does a nice job and it's very Finalgear.

The question is, is there a way to link existing user accounts to this? Can you make a group on YouTube? Lots of people have a lot of FinalGeary stuff on their channels already and it would be best to just all link it in a mutual place instead of re-uploading them all to a new account (also, I like to keep control over the stuff I uploaded to YouTube, also if anyone pulls shit and uploads some copyrighted stuff the whole account goes kaboom, which would suck majorly, better only let the infringing user die :))

I guess one way would be allowing moderated video replies for starters :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with a sausagefest?!

coco: I'm sure you'd love some of that, but if noone's there to enjoy it, what's the point? ;)

Well, macguffins car reviews would be ok, but they need to be edited into 1 comprehensive video per car.

Well, macguffins car reviews would be ok, but they need to be edited into 1 comprehensive video per car.

Also, the question is, does FGTV have any ambition to cover serious stuff or do we just fool around and act creepy and scare women off (Spoiler for S01E01)

Also, the question is, does FGTV have any ambition to cover serious stuff or do we just fool around and act creepy and scare women off (Spoiler for S01E01)

He does have a point, we could make a pretty good news/ top gear news video cast.