FinalGear Wacky Race #4 - RACE THREAD

One caveat of super-over-hyper-pantsless-drive: no pants.

Stig's pants fly out the window as he speeds by, landing smack-dab on cowbear's face. Unable to see, the Uzi fires off at Dick Dastardly's pants.

K: ShotHouse Racing! SUCK ON SOME DEATH!! *WRAAAL*

No time to fix it. No time to fix it.

Team radio to Stiglet: "USE THE BACK-UP!"

Stiglet fires a switch on the dash: "emergency use only."

Suddenly, LS's purple briefs disappear into the hole, plugging it up and saving the earth from certain peril.

I CROSSED THE FINISH LINE!!

And we scream across the finish line, on fire with oil going everywhere. I hit the handbrake and skid the car to a stop, sending Dick's head rolling away down a ditch. Are we the WINRARs?

Finish!

Edit: Dammit!

Mysterious Driver is driving his heart out trying to make it to the line first, when a new passenger appears in our car. He hits it off with the now-cow-former-artillery-piece, so we do the sensible thing, and kick them out.

Secret Racer, Mysterious Driver... whatever, aims to slam into DSRacing's entry, when he get lured by the chance at a drink. Of death. Team Owner has taken over driving responsibilities.

zap!

we're...across the line?

Briefsless-drive must've twacked out car across the finish line?

Oh, snap (goes Dick's spine as I open the door and the body falls out).

Actually, where was Donington?

Team BDU hands in a formal protest: We crossed the line at exactly 17:00! Also ShotHouse racing used an illegal diffuser!

Last edited:
Do we at least get any kind of consolation prize for saving the world?

Lavender Stig is...mostly nekkid now. He's refusing to come out of the car until we get him some pants.

I hit "Submit Post" for the flag on the dot of the hour according to my PC, which is the official timekeeping device. Protest thrown out. :p

(I protested in the same way at the previous one, no result :lol:)

^^He can have these purple ones, Dick isn't using them any more.

(I posted once I saw Vikirad's post come up.)