FinalGear's Most Beautiful Cars

Is it leagely to sendt cars like Audi r8 tdi (that isent on the street yet)

Is it leagely to sendt cars like Audi r8 tdi (that isent on the street yet)

If it is confirmed for production and the final production model has been shown to the world, then yes, I don't see why not.

Unfortunately the R8 TDi has only been shown in prototype form, and isn't even production-confirmed at the moment, so it can't go in at the moment

The R8 itself can though!

Getting my votes in! :) This is so hard!

If I was voting for a certain type of car eg. Alfa Romeo 147GTA would I just put it under Alfa Romeo 147?

(im not voitng for the 147 btw.)

Last edited:
Getting my votes in! :) This is so hard!

If I was voting for a certain type of car eg. Alfa Romeo 147GTA would I just put it under Alfa Romeo 147?

(im not voitng for the 147 btw.)

Name, Make, and Generation.

So Alfa Romeo 147 GTA would be great. If it turns out to be a really obscure derivative (GTA isn't, obviously) I can lump them in with the main car's votes if needs be - if the styling differences are minimal or non-existent.

Basically what I'm saying is this is about looks. If the look of the car is changed enough from the standard version to the GTA version, then sure, tell me, please. :)

If it is confirmed for production and the final production model has been shown to the world, then yes, I don't see why not.

Unfortunately the R8 TDi has only been shown in prototype form, and isn't even production-confirmed at the moment, so it can't go in at the moment

The R8 itself can though!
Slightly confused here. I've got the Saab Sonett I (6 made of which 2 or 3 has private owners) and the Mazda 787B (le mans racer) on my list. Would those be acceptable?

My votes are in. It was hard to leave so many beautiful cars out, but the chosen ones are beautiful machines, too.

Slightly confused here. I've got the Saab Sonett I (6 made of which 2 or 3 has private owners) and the Mazda 787B (le mans racer) on my list. Would those be acceptable?

Both fine.

I'm just trying to say 'no concepts', basically.

Mine has been sent. Some of them might be a bit obvious, but then again others definitely aren't...

Teeb, did you get my votes?

Yes, yes I did, thanks.

We've a healthy number of entries now. As I said, though, I'm going to leave it until the weekend coming up, so there's still time if you want your voice to be heard!