• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Finally, i got internet access [Avatar Poll]

Finally, i got internet access [Avatar Poll]

• Girl 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl 2

• Girl 3

• Girl 4

• Girl 5

• Total voters

Raider

after 5 long months without internet, i finally got it today...
so i'm finally back and ready to go...just in time for topgear...

soooo...should i keep my avatar or change it to some other hottie?

avi1.jpg
avi2.jpg
avi3.jpg
avi4.jpg
11193956641c3276800087.gif

Ill look for some alternative...first i need to get my download fix...
it's been a while...

It's gonna be hard to replace her. Well, I've already copied the picture, so do as you like :p

BTW, welcome back. ;)

Welcome back dude :wave:

Seems like everybody knows you. I don't so, Hi. :)

Welcome back! :D

andyhui01 said:
everyone just remembers his avatar :lol:

so very true...
about the mini, i took one out for a drive a while back, fun to drive, but way too much plastic, and under the hood, if anything went wrong, you'd have to take the engine out to fix...

i also took the new mustang GT out, exhaust sounds awesome, pulls to 100mph nicely, you can really feel the 300hp, but i'm not really into domestics, the gears take forever, and quality seems cheap inside too...it's still leaps and bounds over the last mustang, but i'm still not liking it...

and i took and S2000 out for a spin, the 2005 2.2 liter one...i fell in love...so i'm setting my goals on a 2002 or 2003...

the crappy part is, i had to go to the hosipital (food posioning), and my current car had needed tons of repairs (with 222,000miles on it, i can understand), so with the hospital bills and car issues, it's screwed up my time table to get a new car...but it'll come...

should i go with any of these or keep the one i got now...

avi1.jpg
avi2.jpg
avi3.jpg
avi4.jpg
11193956641c3276800087.gif

Number 4 looks like she's up to something...my vote goes to her! :D

jasonchiu said:

If by 1st you mean the one on the avatar, I agree with you. It's the classiest and sexiest of the lot. :p

Well, I wish my hard choice would be to choose any of them in the flesh.