FINALLY What Jeremy found on the internet uncensored

I was under the impression one of the photographs was of a rather odd man penetrating a Range Rover? Or do I need to leave the house and talk to therapist about my thoughts?

I was under the impression one of the photographs was of a rather odd man penetrating a Range Rover? Or do I need to leave the house and talk to therapist about my thoughts?

yeah. Picture of a man showing his love to a Range Rover was used many times. Not always though.

I think most of the ones were the picture you were talking about. The video posted in this thread is fake I assume, or at least the image shown is different from what was actually shown.

but seriously anyone have a clue what it actually is?

EDIT: NVM, oh god nvm.

Last edited:
I actually did find that picture of Jeremy when I did a Google search of him before Season 11 aired. LOL

That picture is for real. It was made by a kid on barbados..... (favorite holiday spot of Jezza)

That picture is for real. It was made by a kid on barbados..... (favorite holiday spot of Jezza)

Actually that picture was taken after Jezza had eaten said child whole.

Well, it's fake but the reactions are of the "Yeah, could be" kind :mrgreen:

yeah. Picture of a man showing his love to a Range Rover was used many times. Not always though.

Do you mean something like this? :lol:

87872879_0a2718094e_b.jpg

Last edited: