Find-and-Photograph that car game

^ But we had it for 5 years till 2004, so I can remember the car very clearly; and I could still remember that I was extremely angry at my dad for trading it in for a shitbox Corolla :p

The coup? from that gen was okay. Anyway I saw your Accord but couldn't be arsed to take a pic... :p

^ Someone's getting the Christmas Laziness Syndrome :p

My phone was under zipper and velcro in my jacket. :p

Woo! It feels good to have cool temperatures of 28 degree Celsius, and not having the need to wear bulky jackets or have cracked lips! :p

Yeah, but then you can't look cool like me.
scxk6p.jpg

Do you have pictures of yourself in every single piece of clothing you have? I haven't taken photos of myself since I was 14 :p

/This is turning into a "Find and photograph the darkshark game" :lol:

Who says I took that photo? :p

Did your new girlfriend did? :p

And have you managed to pull in chicks with the Merc?

1. Eh?

2. Maybe, but it also attracts pranksters...

3. Okay, I took it myself with a tripod... :p

Have the pranksters scratched your car or anything? :p

Why would you want to take a picture of yourself in an empty room (instead of in front of a statue/scenery)? :lol:

It's cold outside! :p

Is it your room/house pictured there?

Yeah, I took it outside of my house today. You think it's MySpace worthy??? :p

Do you have facebook too? I've got none D:

I think the photo taken with you holding a flag standing next to a girl was the best :p

Is your house really huge?

Oh heh. You mean, OMG, what's this!?!?! He's standing next to.... *gasp* a girl?????? He must be really cool! :p

No, my house is really small. That is the common area inside our building.
Yeah, I don't have a face page.

Heck, I need my own sub-forum. :D

I NEED MY OWN SUBFORUM TOO!

/thread hijack end.

I should be able to grab a picture of an Accord on my way out of work. There are only about 7 of them, 3 of which are the same year black coupes. Hope they show up in the dark lighting!