Find-and-Photograph that car game

mautzel

Car(s)
Octavia Combi Mk II
Keep on searching - it is possible to find one!

(Seen by accident last friday and yes, despite the horrid quality on the photo, it was a red one!)

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Who ever owned the blue Z4M coupe I mentioned earlier traded it in for a new hardtop Z4 sDrive35is. But its black.

Now I see 2 black ones multiple times a week. I'll keep my eyes open for a red one though.

Last edited:

mautzel

Car(s)
Octavia Combi Mk II
Hmm, again two weeks without going anywhere. Thanks for the white Z4, but I'd really fancy a red one this time!

To speed things up I'll accept a Renault Safrane now as well (as that'd speed things up, I know!) +1 if you can show me an Eagle Medallion of which I just found out by accident that they even exist - has anybody here ever seen one of them in real life at all?

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3
Saw one red Z4 today. Sadly it went by way too fast for me to take a picture. But at least now I know one exists :)

Hbriz

Ballroom Blitz
Car(s)
'07 Megane dCi
Easy.

Could I have a Ford Scorpio from the Europeans, or for the Americans, a Contour. For anyone else, a mk1 Mondeo.

Last edited:

FDaihatsu

Car(s)
Polol 1.8GTI
The Mk1 Mondeo wasn't imported here, and neither was the Scorpio. That said, the facelifted Contour was imported to jewistan as the Taurus, but I haven't seen one in a while. Will look for one

laxmax613

Car(s)
Merkavim Mars
The Mk1 Mondeo wasn't imported here, and neither was the Scorpio. That said, the facelifted Contour was imported to jewistan as the Taurus, but I haven't seen one in a while. Will look for one
I've seen it there before, I'm sure. And not as a Taurus. i've seen real tauruses too, but I'm pretty certain I've seen a MK1 Mondeo.

Saturn07

Car(s)
2012 Focus SEL, 2014 Fusion Titanium Ecoboost
Dammit, I saw an Evora just today, I guess I'll try to find a police car instead.