Find-and-Photograph that car game

Oh damn, I killed my own thread. Well, to revive it, I'll make it much easier: instead of a VelSatis, just get a Scenic :p

Finally :) The Scenic is a quite common car in Denmark. First picture was taken by me half an hour ago while riding on my bike... not the best picture i admit ;) I already was a little bitter about how it came out and then i saw the thing on the other two pictures parked at the university ;)

scenic01.JPG

scenic02.JPG

scenic03.JPG

I want a Volvo 480!

Chris

Did you just kill the game again?

/never even seen one of those, doubt that we even have any 'round here

Damn. There was one for sale near my house not too long ago. This one guy was selling 2 '95 T5-Rs (one yellow and one black). I was seriously considering trading my Audi for the black one, but he wouldn't take the trade.

I know i am selling out now, but if you took a picture of the black one, give it to me :D Don't want to be blamed for killing the game - again :D

Chris

I've seen several 480's but don't think that I have any photos of them...many many years ago I even thought that owning one would be fun, but I was young and silly :p

...well, it might be fun on some level, but not very practical. I got the impression that they weren't that good and had some electric problems and being a not so common model meant more expensive running costs.

I have never even seen or know a Volvo 480 exsisted untill i googled it 30 seconds ago XD

what's worse, I call myself a volvo fan... :D

So, there are effectively NO Volvo 480's OR 850 T5's in this tiny world. :rolleyes:

Nope.:p

You also have to remember that not everyone carries a camera with them all the time (at least I don't), nor do they always have time to get it out if they see a car pass by.

To bring this thread from the grave, how 'bout something easy like a Ford Orion?

Nope.:p

You also have to remember that not everyone carries a camera with them all the time (at least I don't), nor do they always have time to get it out if they see a car pass by.

To bring this thread from the grave, how 'bout something easy like a Ford Orion?

What's a ford onion?