Find and Screenshot that car in Google Street View

Epic truck is epic. I spent a long time looking for a e39 wagon, but that was the only bmw wagon I saw. Saw tons of BMWs, but only one wagon. Speaking of too specific, stop telling us to look in a specific area.

I expect it won't be easy to find an Avenger since nobody ever bought them :p

A little way down the road where i found the truck, i saw an old Dodge Van/Wagon thing i think, in green. Aswell as a VW Camper in Leopard skin.

I think the specific location should only apply to places where vehicles are only found, like the G-Wiz in London for example.

Epic truck is epic. I spent a long time looking for a e39 wagon, but that was the only bmw wagon I saw. Saw tons of BMWs, but only one wagon. Speaking of too specific, stop telling us to look in a specific area.

I expect it won't be easy to find an Avenger since nobody ever bought them :p

Not to sound to like I'm cheating but I came to a point where I was even looking at Dodge retail stores in San Diego.

And none of them have it :lmao:

Not to sound to like I'm cheating but I came to a point where I was even looking at Dodge retail stores in San Diego.

And none of them have it :lmao:

I tried looking for one in New York. Found a dealer, but the quality was soo crap, i couldn't see what cars it had.

:lol:

I also looked in San Francisco for an Avenger for some reason. The closest i found there was a Chrysler 300C Wagon thing.

Last edited:
This game has some serious potential IMO. It is a bit challenging but after the tough times at start it will probably start rolling:D.

^I agree it's a great game and has some serious potential. But we must be sort of wary of the really rare/rubbish cars (no offense there Ramseus)

Shall we move on to some other car while we wait for a Dodge avenger?

I'll give an easy one. Find a new model (2008/2009) Honda Accord anywhere in North America. Coupe or Sedan, either works.

Oh, so now it's limited to a certain area (even though North America might be bigger than my backyad):p. Since you had to get the inspiration for that from somewhere, there's probably one close to your home, office or something like that? Address, please?

Hahaha. Uhh... try looking up Honda dealers in certain locales in the US? :p

Um, well the first time I found the new accord, it was in La Jolla. And my jaw dropped because the coupe is really gorgeous IMO.

So go look it up in La Jolla, CA? You'll end up finding more supercars than Hondas but I'm sure you'll get it if you persevere.

Now go do my bidding ya lazy bum! :p

looking through Google maps makes me think of a funny job...:D

Proud mother: "Did you hear our Johnny got a job with Google."
Neighbor: "No, I hadn't heard. That is very exciting, what does he do?"
Proud Mother: "He blocks out all the license plates in Google Street View."
Neighbor: "Ohhh yeahhh, that's great..."

I love the silly stuff you find in streetview, especially the stuff due to the cameras. Case in point this tiny Aston.

tinyaston.jpg

edit: also just found a random building with big windows and no signs what on ever on it and inside the building is a Veyron and a Spyker....odd
edit2: nevermind, it seems to be the "overflow" from the Bentley dealership.

Last edited:
Ahah got the Honda Accord Coupe...
coupe.jpg

I want a Z car any year, however, 240Z will receive +rep.

Reactions: LP
Damn too slow.

edit: "streetviewing" around London makes me want to live there.

Last edited: