First time ever playing iRacing.

Dat input lag.

Also - the steering wheels are not aligned properly.

Pretty good, first time I picked up iRacing I spun in the first corner and went ass first into a wall. Of course it was just the shittiest 40 dollar wheel ever and just a chair and a single monitor, but props to her.

I need a G27 wheel in my life, the Driving Force GT wheel that I have now is not cutting it anymore.

The mechanisms inside a DFGT I believe are the same as Logitech use for the G25... the main difference is in the pedals which are light years away.
I got a DFGT and it was a true awakening after getting rid of my old shitty wheel.

The steering is a lot smoother on a G27 compared to the DFGT, check the comparison videos on youtube. I'm thinking about getting one. It's gotten a lot cheaper now, $270 on newegg.com with a $50 coupon.

The steering is a lot smoother on a G27 compared to the DFGT, check the comparison videos on youtube. I'm thinking about getting one. It's gotten a lot cheaper now, $270 on newegg.com with a $50 coupon.

Look at Amazon. Currently its $219, and its that way fairly regularly. I think I bought mine for $180 off amazon after a special rebate.