First World Problems thread

LP

Constipated Gangbanger
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Post your first world problems!

Example: Installation to my SSD is so fast, I can't play my ipod games to kill time while I install stuff.

the Interceptor

I LUV MY PRIUS!!!
Car(s)
VW Diesel of Death
I'm having trouble losing weight because there is so much food readily available everywhere that I just can't stop eating.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I left my electronic cigarette on my desk on Friday and had to get through the whole weekend using foul-tasting nicotine lozenges which ruined the taste of my beers and Chinese food on Friday night.

LeMans GTR

I used up all my internet so I'm stuck with 64kb/s internet until Thursday like some sort of Luddite.

Last edited:

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #2ZZ
The only thing getting in the way of buying a second road trip car is the price of indoor parking around here.

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
My cellphone's battery needs recharging but the recharge is on the other room and I'm so comfy seated I don't want to get up right now.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Okay, I'll give this a try.

Petrol prices are still too low, because there are too many other people on the road.
Your thinking is flawed.

Prices are still too high because there are still too many people on the road. We need to reduce demand significantly and thus the price will drop.

I propose we listen to Clarkson. Anyone who would buy a beige blandbox of any description should have their license revoked for life. If you aren't interested in what you drive then you aren't interested in driving ergo you won't be any good at it and should be confined to public transport where you will cease to be a danger to yourself, horned wildlife and other road users.

Dino

aka Dins
My smartphone is so good that I rarely get to use my tablet.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
I constantly have to switch between four different remotes to operate my home theater setup.

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim
My iPod battery doesn't last as long as it used to, I have to charge it daily now...