First World Problems thread

Here's a real first-world problem: when your whole Apple Ecosystem apart from MacBook (i.e. iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and AirPods) are empty at the same time, and you happen to have only one charger for them all. Ugh!

I'd guess he only has one cable with lightning connector, not one charger. That would make sense since all of those apart from the MacBook have lightning sockets.

I'd guess he only has one cable with lightning connector, not one charger. That would make sense since all of those apart from the MacBook have lightning sockets.
This, and the other end of both of my Lightning and Apple Watch cables is USB-C. I've only got one USB-C charging brick. (Well, technically I have two, but I was using my MacBook charger to charge my powerbank.)

Yes, that would have been a good idea, had I thought this through before charging my devices. Which, admittedly, I didn't do.

Plug the devices into the powerbank and then charge the powerbank and check if the devices also charge at the same time. It works sometimes.

^still, if you keep upgrading this won't be a problem in a couple of years time, as everything will be USB C by then?.

^still, if you keep upgrading this won't be a problem in a couple of years time, as everything will be USB C by then?.
won't solve the original problem of not having more than one charger though, since everybody keeps following apples example of not including a charging brick in the box anymore :p

I am planning to get more of those USB-C bricks, but it seems remembering my intentions is a huge part of the problem. :D