First World Problems thread

That's not even fair. They're also apparently taking some shows and movies down come December 1st (Red Dwarf and the Doctor Who "End of Time" and "Waters of Mars" specials to name a few :( ).

I'm a little bit hungry, but can't be arsed to go into the kitchen and get some food. Someone please design a LEGO sandwich maker robot!

Make your bedroom into a kitchen, problem solved! :p

I left my tumbler of scotch next to my laptop's fan vent, and now one side of it is warm.

I couldn't get my parents to get me an HTC sensation. So I have to keep my old smartphone instead.

#FWP on a Third world country

Last edited:
my main laptop(15" screen) for some reason can't play my SD videos over wireless. But, my old iBook which has a small 12" screen can play them no problem.

I cant reach my PS3 controller.

What use is remote on/off if I can't reach the remote? Sucks.

my main laptop(15" screen) for some reason can't play my SD videos over wireless. But, my old iBook which has a small 12" screen can play them no problem.

Try buying a proper wifi chip, I got mine (Intel 6300 Ultimate) for ?20 from Hong Kong off eBay. Changing it shouldn't take more than a small Phillips screwdriver and 5 min. Do remember to download the new card's drivers before you swap the cards.

I can't decide whether I want to buy myself an X-Box, PS3 or Wii for Christmas. :-( At this point I've confused myself so much I'm actually thinking more about buying lots of chocolate instead...damn it.
In this world, Zesty, you can be a gamer or a chocolate eater. Well, for years I was a gamer. I recommend chocolate. You may quote me.

(With most profound apologies to James Stewart.)

I had to buy a new desk for my room because the old one was too small for the second LCD screen I bought.

This one is a bit dated, but we can all long for better times:

While pelting the poor with silver dollars from the back of my Duesenberg I strained my wrist.

Reactions: MWF
This one is a bit dated, but we can all long for better times:

While pelting the poor with silver dollars from the back of my Duesenberg I strained my wrist.

ROFLFORDTRIMOTOR!

I added up the total amount of money I've spent on camera equipment and found that it added up to nearly $2,000. Didn't stay appalled for more than a few seconds.

I got a new iPhone and somehow lost all my progress on Smurf Village..../firstworldproblem