First World Problems thread

My car only has a CD player (no AUX) so I have to specifically buy CD-Rs so I can listen to music I like and not the radio.

I'm using an mac OS designed keyboard so my mind thinks I'm using a mac so I hit the command key which is actually the windows key on windows. So when I try to copy or paste something, I end up hitting the windows/command key instead... So annoying.

My car only has a CD player (no AUX) so I have to specifically buy CD-Rs so I can listen to music I like and not the radio.

I tried that with my car too, after 6 months I switched to FM, 3 months later I had an aftermarket stereo with iPod connector.

I just use FM transmitter in my phone. Works well with Spotify.

My first world problem is however, that my car stereo has too big gaps between different volume levels. Level 4 is too quiet, and level 5 is too loud.

Last edited:
Command + Option + volume up or down fixes tha.... oh, wrong techno gizmo.

iTunes won't automatically find album art for all of my music so I have to go find it on google and add it manually.

I don't know whether to drink tap water or bottled water. I have both.

I'll bump into you on your yellow school bus and withdraw a nice sum :tease:

:O No, Nevar!

iTunes won't automatically find album art for all of my music so I have to go find it on google and add it manually.

It won't because it wasn't imported by iTunes, which is royally frustrating.

Sometimes it will - particularly if that album is available in iTunes. But you have to make sure that the album name and artist is exactly what it says in iTunes.

i cant find anything to buy for black friday or cyber monday.

My sister keeps using my expensive makeup and perfume, to the point where she is just taking some things entirely and never returning them. I now not only have to replace said makeup, but also buy some sort of lockable box to put it all in :mad:

What if she steals the box? :p

Only a problem for her if its locked and she can't open it, then she just has a locked box full of things she can't have :p

or you get a metal box and put a car battery on it.

My sister keeps using my expensive makeup and perfume, to the point where she is just taking some things entirely and never returning them. I now not only have to replace said makeup, but also buy some sort of lockable box to put it all in :mad:

Put a carpet python in her bed and when she screams tell her that next time she steals your stuff it will be a tiger snake.

You'll only have to do it once. She'll get the message. :devil:

Put a carpet python in her bed and when she screams tell her that next time she steals your stuff it will be a tiger snake.

Australians....:p

tumblr_l8nl4pvutZ1qdc4wlo1_500.jpg

Dammit, must spread more random reptiles before hiding something venomous in stiggie's bed!

I have to poop but the toilet is downstairs.... :'(