First World Problems thread

[...]
pretty clear he had no idea what he was doing :lol:

Now I know nothing about ships and how they work - constructionwise ... but that does not look a construction/planning problem ... there may be one, but I don?t think that caused that problem. Or was the engine and everything heavy on the left side only? They surely can?t be that stupid ...
It looks a lot more like the person driving the boat into the water was an idiot, the constuction holding the boat on the vehicle or the ramp was somehow faulty.

I'd like to get a 2014 Mazda s Touring but I'd no longer be able to say "Follow the white Rabbit". *cry*
Current car is a 2008 VW 2.5L Rabbit p:

Then why does your profile say "Jeep Wrangler"? :D

Also, Wyoming? When did that happen?

Third: Welcome back :)

Now I have to catch up with all the television I've missed while spending two weeks driving around the country in a station wagon.

Cargo shorts/pants/trousers (whichever it is), there is too many pockets. Where did my keys go? Where's my wallet!? Which pocket has my phone?

You are not doing enough! :p

I'd like to get a 2014 Mazda s Touring but I'd no longer be able to say "Follow the white Rabbit". *cry*
Current car is a 2008 VW 2.5L Rabbit p:

Then why does your profile say "Jeep Wrangler"? :D

Also, Wyoming? When did that happen?

Third: Welcome back :)

Fourth: ditto the above and :wave: Hi Chels!

Now I have to catch up with all the television I've missed while spending two weeks driving around the country in a station wagon.

.. livin' the American dream of an early Rock 'n Roll star of the 1950s. :cool:

If it's using an account system like Steam or Uplay, then it won't, but in that case you don't need the manual for the PC version either anymore.

I sort of need to poop but the toilet is upstairs...

I can't find the bookmark I bought at the British Museum, which sucks because I have a book about Etruscans that needs reading.