First World Problems thread

Yeah, I don't like over-ears for walking around and IEMs I find uncomfortable. These I really like, that's why I'm pissed. Also, no electronics store near me to get a plug fast, gonna see what I can do tomorrow.

It started to snow (which is nice), but now there is always at least one idiot in front of me that thinks a few snowflakes should half the speed limit and drives accordingly.

Also just this morning the following happened:

The single lane road I was driving on had some construction going on in our lane. This meant there was a traffic light to control the flow of traffic because both directions had to share a single lane. Now the guy two cars in front of me did something amazing: he or she wanted to squeze through the yellow light (wich btw is still ok) before the lights turned red, but then chickened out and stopped INSIDE the construction zone IN THE ONLY GODDAMN LANE available, as if the oncoming traffic would start immediately after our light turned red (hint: there is a good 30 s before oncoming traffic gets the green light). The the car stood there for a solid while, blocking all traffic, because of course they could no longer back up because there was a car behind them and also now oncoming traffic started to drive into the construction zone. It only took 1 car to back up and make a little room for this one idiot but by god did it take some time until everybody realized what was going on. People around here really can't drive. I even left a large enough gap in front of me (for the car behind the idiot) because I saw this coming from a mile away, but apparently everybody else is just going for the next person's bumper and leaves their brain at home. Also crossing a yellow line apparently warrants an emergency stop in Switzerland...

Last edited:
I slept on my neck funny and caused a sprain this week... which is creating hazards at work since I can't turn my head and navigate between my multiple monitors very well.

Last edited:
Was it your fault or the bakery's fault?

I didn't ask them but just assumed the one I chose would come with custard :glare: I even got two of them since that would practically cost the same as one, so now I still have one of those jam filled bastards lying on my desk mocking me for my poor pastry selection skills.

The bank thinks somebody might have stolen my credit card number in a big data breach, so they sent me a new number which caused me to have to re do the auto-pay on my utility bills.

I felt like a pastry with custard filling on the way to work but I instead unknowingly got one with jam filling :cry: My day is practically ruined :(

Oh the humanity! It is a terrible thing that something so completely delicious can hide the fact that it is not what it appears to be.

And you made me want a damn donut! I might have to run to the place that creates such things.

Phone battery died. No phone booths to use :( Have to ask a stranger to use their phone to call only to realize I don't know the number to call because I haven't memorized it...

On another note, my dishwasher is full and there's still lots of dirty stuff from last night's party.
Happy Birthday! Here's my present for you: The advice to celebrate in a bar next year :)

... time to move? :p There's gotta be a nice bar or pub around somewhere, we even have some over here!
Happy birthday!