First World Problems thread

Hehe yeah, but I haven't gotten used to it yet so I get slightly too drunk before I remember not to drink as much :p

Reactions: MWF
I have noticed that after I lost some weight I can't drink as much without feeling slightly drunk, I'm currently on my third glass of red wine and really feel like I shoudn't drink any more because I have to get up early tomorrow, a year ago that wouldn't have been a problem.

If it is any consolation I did notice. That you were looking more trim since last Ringmeet that is.

That helps a bit ;-) thanks, and I did manage to get up at crap-o'clock today.

And that?s why I got a 256GB flash drive. All of what was available through the old links equated to about 100GB if all the HD versions of CHM Top Gear were downloaded in 720p.

Was at a new local burger place last night. They were offering a free meal if you downloaded their loyalty app. Was 4th in line to order and kicked off the download in the app store. It just sat there spinning the waiting to download icon. My turn to order came and it still didn't download. Tried to stall to give my phone more time. Decided to say fuck it and ordered my meal. Sat down. 5 minutes later, the download finally started... and finished within 20 seconds.

First World Problems thread

What?s the opposite of a chode? That?s what my Hotel room is this week.

Speaking of hotel room, view from mine :

FmAQfto.jpg

Having to wait an extra 24 hours to watch the latest Top Gear because your 14 year old son is tired and has grabbed an early night and you don't want to be a selfish parent and watch it first without him.

Yes and it's currently, IMHO, better than what CHM churned out in the last few years of their tenure or anything they've done since with Amazon.

I like the latest version of Top Gear, but the last episode from season 2 of the Grand Tour had me rolling.

After replacing the LG TV that I used a monitor I now have two Samsung TVs in the same room, and the remote control power signal is the same. I've lost count now of the number of times I have turned off the smaller TV and the big one has turned on. :|

Unplug the smaller TV. You could also cover the remote sensor on the small one.

GRtak;n3551369 said:
Unplug the smaller TV. You could also cover the remote sensor on the small one.

I was using the small one, it's on the other side of the room. It's probably going soon, doing a TV shuffle with my sister. :)

Matt2000;n3551365 said:
After replacing the LG TV that I used a monitor I now have two Samsung TVs in the same room, and the remote control power signal is the same. I've lost count now of the number of times I have turned off the smaller TV and the big one has turned on. :|

I read LG TV and was suddenly picturing Matt2000 in chaps and a thong. :lol:

MWF;n3551500 said:
I read LG TV and was suddenly picturing Matt2000 in chaps and a thong. :lol:

Now that's something nobody wants to see! :yucky:

I guess MWF's association was LG TV -> LGBT because of the first two letters and the T in both abbreviations, then his mind wandered off to Matt2000 as dressing "gay".