Flame the Aussies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you can eat kangaroo, tastes quite good actually.

You barbarian!

Send them to England, they could race them! Give them a purpose!

You guys really need to stop eating Kangaroos, and if you don't I'll come down and whip you all with one of those damn bear thingies you have down there!

You barbarian!

Send them to England, they could race them! Give them a purpose!

You guys really need to stop eating Kangaroos, and if you don't I'll come down and whip you all with one of those damn bear thingies you have down there!

http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/4079/bigpot6mv0.jpg

You can even buy kangaroo meat in the supermarket here - apparently it's quite healthy because it's so lean. As other have pointed out, you can also eat emu, wombat and crocodile (tastes like fishy chicken).

And I second this:
John%20Howard.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dont Flame us, Flame it

any culture who 'throws shrimp on the barby' is a winner in my book

KUDOS to aussies!

yup people i talk to STILL think its australian. That orginal outback commercial was what caused mom to buy one!

^^ Interestingly enough, according to the VB ad, we're the only country in the world where is is legal to eat our national emblems (kangaroo and emu)

VB...dear god. How can you Vics drink that piss? No wonder we boarded up our state so you guys wouldn't steal our West End.

And its not a kebab, its a fucking yiros! :p

Last edited:
VB...dear god. How can you Vics drink that piss? No wonder we boarded up our state so you guys wouldn't steal our West End.

And its not a kebab, its a fucking yiros! :p

Sif I'd drink that shit, mind you there is far far worse around (eg XXXX)

Even carlton is better than VB

Sif I'd drink that shit, mind you there is far far worse around (eg XXXX)

Even carlton is better than VB

Coopers is even better than Carlton, VB, Tooheys etc etc... :D

yeah I know, if i'm drinking domestic it's usually coopers or tooheys (pils is there only decent brew)

Or Boag's

It's the water I tells ya!

Flame us for the stupidly hot weather Perth has been having this week. Past four days 35, 41, 42, 38C, and it's supposed to be autumn!

You only have five species of animal:

-Kangaroos
-Koalas
-Deadly, deadly spiders
-Deadly, deadly jellyfish
-Drop Bears

And not only that, but....argh! I just can't do it! I can't flame the people who make what is my favorite car at the moment! (Though you taunt me by bringing over the SS, but not the SS-V! :cry:)

You only have five species of animal:

-Kangaroos
-Koalas
-Deadly, deadly spiders
-Deadly, deadly jellyfish
-Drop Bears

You forget our deadly, deadly snakes (got to watch the Drop Bears too - they'll rip your head off given half a chance).

Your country is to damn far away :mad:

There, that's it, can't think of more, I love Australia :happy:

Nah, you don't need the dual-zone climate control, bigger wheels and leather. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.