Flame the Aussies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

watto

Unloved and lacking a title
Car(s)
2013 Holden Cruze SRi Series 2
Hahahaha.

We all know it had to happen at some stage so why not have an Aussie start the thread?

I'd just like to point out that NO ONE, I mean, NO ONE in Australia would ever voluntarily drink Foster's.

Last edited:
I can't do it. I just can't. Every Aussie I have ever met has been amazingly cool and laid back.

But you still drive on the funny side of the road.

All you have ever invented is the rotary washing line.

You're all descendants of British thieves and murderers :p

I kid! It's a generalization! I kid! :D

You guys are the craziest SOBs in the world. Just look at Aussie rules football...mental.

Well, what could you possibly say about a bunch of people descending from convicted Crminals who eventually got their act together and now live in a truely great Country?

Well done Mates!

no i can't do it either. i think aussies are great and love Australia. i'd love to go someday. nobody can flame stevie I's birthplace.

ashame i use a towel with the aussie flag on to dry my arse...

*generic disclaimer applies to this post*

Can I just flame the Brits for a second?

What the hell? Someone commits a crime in gray, sooty, rain-soaked England and you "punish" him by shipping him to one of the most interesting and beautiful places in the world where he starts a brewery and goes swimming in crystal waters all day?

Man, I'm moving to England and going on a crime spree. I bet you nits would set me up with my own house and a pleasure yacht if I was bad enough.

What's the point with Kangaroos? They're just Horses with big tails, a pocket for their sweets, walking upright, humping from three to three. What's up with that?

And where's the imagination? If you love those Kangaroos so damn much, why the hell didn't you make the flag a kangaroo? At least, that would be different. Your current flag is a damn rip off, and it's a disgrace.

There you go, flaming the Aussies aren't hard. Just very weird.

What the hell? Someone commits a crime in gray, sooty, rain-soaked England and you "punish" him by shipping him to one of the most interesting and beautiful places in the world where he starts a brewery and goes swimming in crystal waters all day?
Man, I'm moving to England and going on a crime spree. I bet you nits would set me up with my own house and a pleasure yacht if I was bad enough.
I think I get the Point that you are joking, but let me just point out that beeing shipped some 10000 nautical Miles as Prisoner back then meant a rather certain death from starving, drowning or some unplaesant desise. So I guess being senteced "to ship" didn?t make Consvicts applaud very often. :)

Not so good with stingrays*. other than that, i got nuthin

*too soon?

What's the point with Kangaroos? They're just Horses with big tails, a pocket for their sweets, walking upright, humping from three to three. What's up with that?

And where's the imagination? If you love those Kangaroos so damn much, why the hell didn't you make the flag a kangaroo? At least, that would be different. Your current flag is a damn rip off, and it's a disgrace.

There you go, flaming the Aussies aren't hard. Just very weird.
...and you can't even eat those damn things.
Same goes for wombats and those plattypusthingys.
if you can't eat them or put them to work, get rid of them! :)
Kill the crocs and the snakes too while you're at it.
Otherwise you're just waisting space.

Should I make flame the Slovenes thread too? - that should be the shortest thread ever.:)

Last edited:
Your movies suck.

Dammit. :cry:

I just can't do it. I really can't. Your country and people are just wonderful to me.

...and you can't even eat those damn things.
Same goes for wombats and those plattypusthingys.
if you can't eat them or put them to work, get rid of them! :)
Kill the crocs and the snakes too while you're at it.
Otherwise you're just waisting space.

Should I make flame the Slovenes thread too? - that should be the shortest thread ever.:)

Sure you can eat kangaroo, tastes quite good actually.

^^ Interestingly enough, according to the VB ad, we're the only country in the world where is is legal to eat our national emblems (kangaroo and emu)

Status
Not open for further replies.